What'd you do last night?...

showbiz00ditc

yesterday was my uncles 60th birthday. was kinda interesting but i hardly knew any of the old folks there.

he is part of a choir and they of course sang a couple songs for him. it was interesting to hear these old traditional german songs

a few weeks ago, some girl messages me on facebook..

she told me that our mutual friend told her she should talk to me. weird but whatev, I was nice and we chatted away..

last night we actually meet face to face, but she brought two of her friends.

so I'm there with 3 people I've never met before

I watched them eat, one friend left, and then we walked to rittenhouse square park in the middle of the city and smoked..

cop car drives by - usual thing in that area but they get start buggin'

her friend needs to pee so she pops a kag/cwg squat next to a tree in public

same girl starts to talk non-stop for 15 minutes about her uninteresting dream she had the night before

at least the girl I was chatting away with was super cute.

then I went home and ate some homemade chocolate hazelnut frosty

Engaged in and enjoyed some crazy wild conversations in the wilderness with a decently big and diverse group of kick ass rock solid human creatures accompanied by the howlin of the wolves and the spark from the bonfire and spiritual reinforcement of moonshine, tea 'n' beans.. Heck, I had blast, I tell you what. Heck. Dang ol truth 'n' nothin' else, I tell you what. Later everyone engaged in the appreciation of the sound of P-Funk penetrating the forest. One solid night. What a blast. Rock solid. Great fokken stimulus 'n' rejuvenation of the brain 'n' soul.

More like what I did all yesterday-

in chronological order:

-wake up sex

-wake n bake

-Clinton st. Baking co. for brunch- blueberry pancakes w/maple butter syrup, a buttermilk biscuit egg, bacon and chedder sandwich, a rootbeer float for dessert

-central park to smoke and fly kites (mine went so high)

-red bamboo for dinner

-grandmas secret recipe cookies

-art show with free beer

-slice of cheese on the way home

-mac and cheese

-goodnight sex

and all on a damn picture perfect beautiful day.

best. day. ever.

-mac and cheese

went to the club with dizz, and dismal, even though it wasnt really my scene i had fun. except i spent all night getting fondled by dizz (wild homo!)