What'd you do last night?...

showbiz00ditc

at 9 o'clock i was hanging out with some du's my brother knows and his roomates. being that i have excellent connect, we decide to throw a party. We go searching for alcohol at different stores,by the time we get back its like 10 15 noone has showed up yet.

-I started texting people as well as putting up the details on facebook

-the nigga and his roomates begin asking where the people at and start becoming skeptical.people end up not coming until about 11. And that was only 4 people.

-at 11:30 theres about 35 people in the house good girl to guy ratio

-and a cute underage white beezy was digging me but the thought of going to jail was too overwhelming. She ended up drunk and being helped out.

Rather fun weekend.

Friday:

-Had people over at my house. Typical high school get together. 30 or so people. Coors Light. Sake bombs. Beer pong/flipcup. I got some. Fucking great times. Unfortunately my friend puked on the carpet.

Saturday:

-Went to the city with my friend.

-Stayed at his brother's apartment. Night consisted of:

-Smoking copious amounts of weed.

-Went to Shake Shack.

-Went to the "Sonic Vision" light and music experience at the Museum of Natural History. Pretty sick because I was high but kinda corny.

-Went to Shake Shack again.

-Smoked more. Watched Eastbound and Down, Reno 911 and Long Way Down.

Very fun weekend.

L8 PASS - two nights ago

one of the more surreal nights ive had recently

i get back from the gym, grab a shower and am getting ready for bed when my dude calls and tells me he's got some ladies in town

i call in to work and leave a message saying i'm cashing in my half comp day that i'd been saving up

we go to a brass show, it's dope, we're drinking, etc.

i meet a 30ish doctor dude who lives in nola one week a month and nyc the rest

he thinks he knows me and then says he may have an in at the britney spears after party

so i'm like fuck yes

the ladies are like fuck yes

my dude and his friend are like fuck no cause they think it means they won't get laid

i'm like n!gg@ plz you can fuck a college bitch any night of the week, how often do you get to go to a fucking britney spears after party?

turns out its bust - shocker

ladies get tired cause they've been drinking hard four nights in a row

they roll home

dudes are like thanks for fucking us over

i'm like get the fuck out of my face with that shit

so they leave

i roll with doctor dude [ll] and find out he knows the owner of the corniest college bar in town

we go for some free drinks and try and creep on some undergrads

mad sketch

i'm too old to be doing that, and this dude is older than me

bust

he lives downtown, so we roll there and decide to try a strip club

they're all closed

so we go to this bar he knows where he says all the strippers go after work

bust

we meet this other young doctor dude in town for a medical convention

we're chillin, first doctor dude rolls home

so me and new doctor go to the one strip club that's open

sketchy and depressing

he leaves, i chill for a minute

stripper says she knows mickey rourke and sean penn

who knows, maybe its true

i go to get a cab cause the suns coming and i have to be in the office by like 1

i run into new doctor on the street again and he is in the process of trying to buy coke from a fucking crackhead

we go to a mcdonalds to negotiate

this is maybe the worst idea i've ever been involved with, and i want to say so but crackhead's sitting right there and he'll flip the fuck out

also, i'm drunk

so instead of trying to extricate myself from the situation...i kick in $5

doctor and crackhead leave mcdonalds and disappear around the corner

other crackhead sitting outside mcdonalds asks me for a cigarette and says we just got hustled

and i'm like no shit

but then i think maybe i should try and find dude just to make sure he's alright

other crackhead says he knows where they probably went

i go look

no dice

i really hope doctor dude is still alive

just another tuesday in new orleans

naw, it was fun until we went to the supposed stripper hangout

by that point it was like 5 and i was way too drunk to care; plus it was cool cause i had an open jukebox to myself

when you're at a good brass show, there's pretty much nowhere else in the world you'd rather be

L8 PASS - two nights ago

one of the more surreal nights ive had recently

i get back from the gym, grab a shower and am getting ready for bed when my dude calls and tells me he's got some ladies in town

i call in to work and leave a message saying i'm cashing in my half comp day that i'd been saving up

we go to a brass show, it's dope, we're drinking, etc.

i meet a 30ish doctor dude who lives in nola one week a month and nyc the rest

he thinks he knows me and then says he may have an in at the britney spears after party

so i'm like fuck yes

the ladies are like fuck yes

my dude and his friend are like fuck no cause they think it means they won't get laid

i'm like n!gg@ plz you can fuck a college bitch any night of the week, how often do you get to go to a fucking britney spears after party?

turns out its bust - shocker

ladies get tired cause they've been drinking hard four nights in a row

they roll home

dudes are like thanks for fucking us over

i'm like get the fuck out of my face with that shit

so they leave

i roll with doctor dude [ll] and find out he knows the owner of the corniest college bar in town

we go for some free drinks and try and creep on some undergrads

mad sketch

i'm too old to be doing that, and this dude is older than me

bust

he lives downtown, so we roll there and decide to try a strip club

they're all closed

so we go to this bar he knows where he says all the strippers go after work

bust

we meet this other young doctor dude in town for a medical convention

we're chillin, first doctor dude rolls home

so me and new doctor go to the one strip club that's open

sketchy and depressing

he leaves, i chill for a minute

stripper says she knows mickey rourke and sean penn

who knows, maybe its true

i go to get a cab cause the suns coming and i have to be in the office by like 1

i run into new doctor on the street again and he is in the process of trying to buy coke from a fucking crackhead

we go to a mcdonalds to negotiate

this is maybe the worst idea i've ever been involved with, and i want to say so but crackhead's sitting right there and he'll flip the fuck out

also, i'm drunk

so instead of trying to extricate myself from the situation...i kick in $5

doctor and crackhead leave mcdonalds and disappear around the corner

other crackhead sitting outside mcdonalds asks me for a cigarette and says we just got hustled

and i'm like no shit

but then i think maybe i should try and find dude just to make sure he's alright

other crackhead says he knows where they probably went

i go look

no dice

i really hope doctor dude is still alive

just another tuesday in new orleans

jesus fuck man

i can't rep

but this is one of the most beautiful pieces of poetry I've read, ever. (0)

:o

for real, though, that reminds me of this thing i read one tine that said new orleans is to other cities as a poem is to prose

it's true

i know i won't stfu about the place lately, but it's hard to when you suddenly realize you've found the place you never want to leave

thursday: idan raichel concert followed by slumming around a pool hall drinking martinis until the early morning

friday: passing out at midnight after watching "le pacte des loups"

last night i hit up a bar with one of my new co-workers, she introduced me to some of her friends, and i met a bunch of other english teachers. which let me to think, i hope i dont fall in love with seoul cause some of teh lifers in that bar made me kinda sad.

heh if seoul's gettin you down

steer well clear of my direction, my friend.

you may enjoy shanghai, it's a bit sketchy but the atmosphere and people in general are more buoyant. lots of expats i hear from apparently like Shanghai quite a bit, esp over HK. Beijing is also supposed to be pretty cool, more laid back and less city-slicker hustler than SH

went to judith wright centre knowing Grouper had sold out. managed to score the very last ticket that someone hadn't collected. sat on persian rugs, listened to Grouper. wandered the streets to a mates place, drink filthy homemade cocktails and fall asleep playing GTA IV.

you may enjoy shanghai, it's a bit sketchy but the atmosphere and people in general are more buoyant. lots of expats i hear from apparently like Shanghai quite a bit, esp over HK. Beijing is also supposed to be pretty cool, more laid back and less city-slicker hustler than SH

nah thats not it, im diggin(ish) seoul but im not really feeling the teaching thing as much as i though i would. but then again its just week one so i still got that 'outsider looking in' mentality going on.

on a side note, youre in hk right? i always assumed it would have a good vibe like i was planning on visiting last year but my travel companion backed out. anyway my one of my friends went to beijing a couple of years ago and said it was kind of on the shadier side, but then again hearsay means only so much, know what i mean.

it's a good vibe when you touch down at chek lap kok

downhill from there

only reason i'm here is because blood thicker than water (TRIZZY TRIZZY WHAAAAT)

if you here to capitalize on the need for english education, my suggestion is skip shanghai and beijing altogether those markets are already saturated with people who been planted there for years waiting for this moment. Start targetting the 2nd/3rd tier cities on the rise like Qingdao, Chungqing etc. where expats are setting up HQs for MNCs and international schools are starting to boom like the capitals. Set up a tutoring center there w/ good gimmick, bam you're in.

Went to work since my boss wanted me to come in for a bit on sat morning. Went over to a friends house to play 360 then knocked out while over there since i was still coming down.

Then went to go change to go to a dinner birthday party which was super awkward as usual. Then hit up a party with the homie got tipsy decided to go to another party with du's i know from previous party.

That party was still getting started i basically see way to many people i know which isn't a bad thing but i party to get drizzy and meet new people so we went back to the other party and i got drunk. My brother and his homie were at his kickback and we were debating to see if we should go get him but we said naw, i don't think he has come home yet as i write this.

The host of the party was drunk and kept on spilling "secrets'to me. Telling me that her friend thought i was the cutest at the last party we all attended and that she wanted to have sex haha. and even told me to not take advantage of her. Well said friend didn't drink and my game was fucked up. I think i might have to bust a AKON cause beezy is underaged. She told me we will hang out soon. I was like bitch are you sure about that? in my head of course no hood concept.

I am moving to Beijing in a couple of months to teach English. I am super stoked! I already have some family there, they love it.