What'd you do last night?...

showbiz00ditc

Went to my best friend's 20th b-day party last night. Actually not really a party, just a small get together of close friends. Started off the night by smoking a couple bowls then took the party over to his girlfriends house where we chilled in the spa and drank beers. Around 11pm another one of our friends arrives and whips out a wicked blunt. Puff puff pass and I don't know what happened the rest of the night cuz I passed out shortly after.

went to the bf's house at rimini for the weekend. rimini's a beach town that pretty much dies in the winter but i like it better because there are less obnoxious people around. saw the departed and world trade center, i think WTC was pretty bleh.

congrats on the decision CMF.

last night was another shitty night. studied, watched shit tv, cooked myself and my old man a nice meal, studied more. played solitaire.

i finish the university year on friday, and i can't fucking wait.

tonight - more studying.

drank a OE... drank a Coors Light.... drank another Coors Light... drank a rum and coke

went to the bar with a bunch of girls n my roommate.

one girl bought me like 6 vodka waters and a beer

could tell she was feelin me... but sorta seemed like she was feeling everyone

end of the night comes around after a few dances n such... bring this girl home.

aint no tellin where it went from there

Hung out with my buddies Spike, Wheels and Joey Jeremiah and jammed in our band, Zit Remedy.

my childhood

i met joey and snake earlier this year, and they said wheels was a junky asshole who lives in windsor now

and i saw snake at goodfoot once.

last night i drank a lot of beer and thought about the girl im gonna try to smash tonight

watch the habs getting their ass kicked 1-5 by the fucking Leafs at a friends place. we then had to drown our sorrow with rum and coke. i had way too many, i feel like shit now. and the thing is i got smashed on friday till like 6 or 7 in the morning at an illegal bar and promised myself i wouldn't drink on saturday...

wow.... last night i went skating after work, went home, and fell asleep at 7:45

woke up at 1:00 am when my girl called. went out to a club and met her, had a couple drinks, and ended up going home with her. stayed up till almost 4 talking, making out, and listening to the decemberists.

this is where it gets interesting.... usually i dont dream, or dont remember dreams. from the time i fell asleep to the time i woke up i dreamt. i remembered it all. id wake up a bit when crazy shit started happening, but go right back into it when i shut my eyes. it was amazing. i woke up feeling so good...