What'd you do last night?...

showbiz00ditc

Over the weekend I saw Cut Copy @ Terminal 5. One of the better shows I've been to over the past couple months.

Checkin out Moz tonight. Yo mlproject, it sucks that you're not making a performance. You need to chill with your lil run-ins with with the law.

I got tickets at the last second, so my seats were like ... left balcony. They were labeled "obstructed view" but we were the last row (third) in the section and standing up I could see perfectly.

I've never been to a show that had assigned seats before, what the fuck is that. I can't get into music sitting down in this fancy theatre seat. Was at Carnegie Hall, BTW.

I'd say he played about 5 songs from the new album, and maybe 10 tracks from previous records. He also had the ill back sweat and changed his button down like 4 times.

I was skeptical going in. I hate seeing artists past their prime, but I'll give it to him ... impressive set.

yeah...his style ages well i think

did he take his shirt off at the end and throw it in the crowd?

he did the last time i saw him and...he shouldn't have

just checked the setlist, looks like his smiths selection hasn't changed a whole lot from the past couple tours, although i've never seen him do 'ask' live - one of my favorites

'death of a disco dancer' always kills it

had lunch with Icarus, Dino_might, doctorworm, habia, fookums, and westside

bummed around with them for a while

cut out and went to LES

went to a wine bar with some lady friends

then proceeded to meet up with other friends @ another bar in LES (Sophie's)

a few friends turned into a posse

had fun times

then my brother showed up which was nice since I had no idea he was coming by. Met his gf, she seemed cool

got drunk real quick cause I barely ate anything all day

went back to SI

drunk dialed wayyyyy too many people.

downed 5 or 6 shots of 151 with mah man from back home, went out to peep designer drugs, too twisted to get there on time :/ so they wanted us to pay so were all "fuck this" and staggered over to le royal where i proceeded to chase my vodka on the rocks with a blunt at someones table with mah dood and a random club goer (found out after the fact that the bouncer was walking around looking for the people smoking the blunt), eventually spilled this gurlies (who ive been talking up recently) drink all over her, then proceeded to seriously scuff up my poor red shoes :[ before bouncin' to mcdonalds for a dollar cheeseburger, four piece chicken nuggets, and a big mac. then while waiting on the train mah dood barfed up his micky d's all over his kicks, made it back to the room to make a grilled cheese with an orange juice (best drink to accompany grilled cheese ever) and eventually passed out like a baby.

pretty solid.

rolled a blunt, snapped some photos in bk, walked around williamsburg while smoking blunt and AS menthols, grabbed a golden monkey and pulled pork sammich from spike hill, smoked more cigs, played pool and had another beer at charleston and ran into friend I haven't seen in awhile, some more cigs and blunt, saw some band play next door to spike hill and called it a night

played in a weekly free poker game/tournament with a bunch of friends. got kicked out/not let back in after the break after they started checking ID's. Friends finished game and we bought a whollee bunch of booze and drank/smoked/talked shit all night at a friends place.

drank 2 cases of beer with my friends... got pretty drunk went to a club drank some more, tried a vodka gimlet thought it was pretty nice, crashed at my friends place and from the looks of it - it's gonna be the same tonight w00t