lets talk watches

poopie boy

Yeah you can just drop yobokies/harold a mail. Well if money isnt an issue, i suggest u get the real marine master.

^love this, where to cop if possible?

*edit: conversation mistake; yobokies. Though I just love the hands + font of 'scubadiver'

vintage audemars piguet in white gold, anyone have info on this watch? back of case engraved 86347. watch is over 30yrs old and worn less than 5times by my uncle.

dsc02409a.jpg

dsc02410il.th.jpg

dsc02411x.th.jpg

dsc02413p.th.jpg

vintage audemars piguet in white gold, anyone have info on this watch? back of case engraved 86347. watch is over 30yrs old and worn less than 5times by my uncle.

[/url]

Just a quick search on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180542582952#vi-content

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260757247053

yea i found a couple of auctions similar to my AP but was wondering if they have a specific name or reference to the model.

hello.. i need help..

Any suggestions for a cool watches for girls?

might be a good idea to state a maximum price so we can pick out a nice watch for you. :)

edit: hoping for a big budget

Happy with my everyday watch.. Notice i polished the middle part of the bracelet for a different look

:cool:

Will have it back to original in no time..

OSM.jpg

looks good. the one thing i don't like a lot about a lot of seamasters is the wavy background, which your's doesn't appear to have.

looks good. the one thing i don't like a lot about a lot of seamasters is the wavy background, which your's doesn't appear to have.

All the Seamaster Professional models from that era have the wavy dial. As you can see in the above pic (or not see as the case may be) is that it's not all that noticeable unless you are really looking for it.

I happen to like the seamaster dial, but if you like the watch and the dial pattern is holding you back, just note that it's not as evident in real life as in well lit, macro photographs.

It's a great, bomb-proof watch. One of my favorites and one of the few that I kept after 10+ yrs of mechanical watch collecting.

Heard that.

The wavy background really differentiates the Seamaster line from other brands I think. I'm still in love with the blue 'bond' Seamaster. Can't go wrong with Omega in general, though I'm not really a fan of their newer movements- bit choppy in my opinion, what like 25,500 bph or similar?

All the Seamaster Professional models from that era have the wavy dial. As you can see in the above pic (or not see as the case may be) is that it's not all that noticeable unless you are really looking for it.

I happen to like the seamaster dial, but if you like the watch and the dial pattern is holding you back, just note that it's not as evident in real life as in well lit, macro photographs.

It's a great, bomb-proof watch. One of my favorites and one of the few that I kept after 10+ yrs of mechanical watch collecting.

Anyone have thoughts on Lum-Tec? Did a search and couldn't find anything. I'm looking at the Combat B series right now.

I heard they're great.... a buddy of mine has one of them (Combat B12). Beautiful and quality watch, overbuilt design, which is nice. If ya got the cash, go for it!

Can someone suggest some brands which make watches which suit those with girly wrists? I'm looking for a clean dress watch, nothing fancy. Atm, I'm imagining something with a gold bezel and white face.

Patek Phillipe... if you have a grip of $$.

If not, a smaller Hamilton would look nice!

For USD 500:

93865386APG_04.jpg

Deal?

Not my style, but i'd try to get them down a bit more. $400 would be a steal for it as most places sell it for around $550 right?

Can someone suggest some brands which make watches which suit those with girly wrists? I'm looking for a clean dress watch, nothing fancy. Atm, I'm imagining something with a gold bezel and white face.

How much money can you spend? Real gold watches ain't cheap, man.

go vintage

think eBay

old made in PA hamiltons are great

and old omega geneve

or gruen

elgin

etc