lets talk watches

poopie boy

never liked the explorer i, dial doesn't match the case for me. go for the sub, more versitile imo. but why ND? If it's b/c you don't like the cyclops, get the seadweller. or do you just prefer a clearner dial?

prefer a cleaner dial and im not really crazy about the cyclops and I think the SD is just too big for my wrist..

the sd and the sub are the same size. the only different is the sd is a couple mm thicker b/c of thicker crystal. maybe you're thinking of the deepsea version of the sea dweller that is bigger than both?

either way, can't go wrong.

rolex daytona or a ap royal oak chrono?

daytona, after seeing my uncle with a SS black dial and my cousin with the white...i need one in my life.

yeah? hmmmm yummy yeah was thinking of the ap due to its rarity how much is it there? ss black dial?

i believe msrp for ss daytona is $9925 but i havent seen any available at AD's here.

dont know how much my uncle or my cousin paid for theres..theyre from HK.

http://www.selectism.com/news/2010/04/09/hamilton-for-n-hoolywood-military-watch/ where to kop? WIll +rep

EDIT: not worth a stack to me.

won't be black but you can just get a sekio SNX427K

seikosnx427431oz2.jpg

or a SNZG17J1 (44mm) if you want it to be a bit bigger since the SNX427K is only 35mm and this one is black ion plated so just replace the bracelet with a nato or zulu strap and you set

jennyte@11.jpg

won't be black but you can just get a sekio SNX427K

seikosnx427431oz2.jpg

i've been looking for this one. is it discontinued or something? it's not available at many places..

you got any recommendations? i have the other snkXXX military style watch, but the case is a bit large for my tastes.

rolex daytona or a ap royal oak chrono?

def daytona, if you can find one. they're pretty hard to find in stock around here, and always go for msrp.

i've been looking for this one. is it discontinued or something? it's not available at many places..

you got any recommendations? i have the other snkXXX military style watch, but the case is a bit large for my tastes.

i have a khaki one i'll sell.

http://chronograph.com/store/mli_viewItem.asp?idproduct=2498

Hey guys I need help picking out a Seiko Diver. As of this moment, I'm torn between

This

and

this

I'm on a fairly tight budget ($200ish), but based on what I've gathered from this thread, Seiko is the way to go. Much appreciated.

neither of those get a SKX007 or a Monster if you want a real divers watch

a little warning on the snx427:

i've had mine for a little over a year and the little glow in the dark dots on the minute markers have started falling off. theyre now stuck in random places on the face. :(

I otherwise love the look and it's been running strong of course!