Brass Knuckles

cpaik

For those of you with brass knuckles in the back pockets of your jeans, do you ever worry that a policeman will stop you and arrest/fine you for possession of a deadly weapon? I mean, with the worn in outline and all, I'm pretty sure he has probable cause.

i used to keep em in my pocket, but not anymore. last thing i need is to get arrested again. it's funny cause all my friends we're like you're fucking stupid, but got pissed at me when i didn't bring them to the bar in case they got in a fight.

most gangster paperweight ever.

i've seen a guy use those in a bar fight. lets just say if you use them be prepared to move out of the country.

Yup, they are really quite devastating anywhere you connect with them, but wearing them in your pocket tells everybody you have them and says automatically, well I will just shoot him instead of fighting him. Kind of like wearing a bulletproof vest on the outside of your clothes...surefire way to get shot in the head.

ha...i have a pair of red dot/evisu collaboration with the gull on one pocket and an outline of a pistol on the other. they're a really baggy fit, and i've never worn them cause its just a little too gangster for me. if anyone wants them, i'd be down to sell/trade...

hahaha any chance you could post pictures? I'd love to see what they look like.

For those of you with brass knuckles in the back pockets of your jeans, do you ever worry that a policeman will stop you and arrest/fine you for possession of a deadly weapon? I mean, with the worn in outline and all, I'm pretty sure he has probable cause.

Thats why I walk my hands in my pocket. I'm afraid that someday I get arrested for concealed deadly weapon... ;)

Knuckle duster in your back pocket... That might be a bit juvenile for younger folks but for me... My friends could get a good laugh. I'm doing it!

This is aside from the fact that only cheesy posers would put them in their back pockets anyway. It's like emo kids throwing gang signs.

Seriously, brass knuckles are retarded.

How many of your carrying brass knuckles will actually get into a fight to even use them?

You aren't hard, get over it.

Seriously, brass knuckles are retarded.

How many of your carrying brass knuckles will actually get into a fight to even use them?

You aren't hard, get over it.

agreed. if you haven't been in 3 fights in the past 3 months you have no need for brass knuckles. you'd prob. end up hurting your hand anyways.

the rapper the game got arrested for carrying a brass knuckle in his denim a few months ago in his car.

its funny how they are iligal in california but i was in a thrift store and bought a black brass knuckle for 10 bucks there. Its fuckin dope. brand new and packaged as a "belt buckle" but gots nothing for your belt to slip into like the cheap ones you see at the mall.

• 1 year later...
i've seen a guy use those in a bar fight. lets just say if you use them be prepared to move out of the country.

Obviously someone who has seen brass knuckles in action. I concur with this, don't carry knives, knucks, guns, billy clubs etc. Unless you want a criminal record and someone gunning for you.

i love seeing super-annorexic fashion whores with brass knuckles in their back pockets. the irony is palpable.

brass knuckles won't help you if you're completely unathletic and devoid of muscle mass.

there is also a technique on how to use brass knuckles, without which, you can break every metacarpal in your hand. not like you wouldn't break your hands anyways if you don't know how to throw a punch.

i digress.

Brass knuckles are for are for maroons, big time. Although I will say that I've broken my hands on faces more than once. But that's been quite a while, nothing's really worth fighting for, not like my life has been threatened anytime recently...

Or.... if your really really tough and also secure with your masculinity you are a really good runner and good at running away. You should see how fast I can run away from fights! Plus running away is better for breaking in jeans then brass knucks.

I've had them taken away from a police officer after a fight but I didnt use them. I didnt get written up either, probably because he didnt want to do the paper work.

The brass knucle fade is stupid anyways.

My homegirl used to carry around knucks in her purse...everytime I'd see 'em or hear her mention 'em...I couldn't help getting an image of her taking that swing, actually connecting, and then letting out a vicious scream to the shot of amazing pain she receives all up her right arm when she shatters her hand with 'em. I always told her to leave the knucks at home and get a can of pepperspray...or just stay out of spots where impending fights with her "haters" loomed...either way, much more effective than utilizing knuckles.