RRL Rodeo Ralph Lauren

narin

Thanks for the Info DCDenim.

Edit: Nevermind, found out my answer.

However, I'm having some trouble with the sizing of RRL straights.

It seems like most of the one-washes that will fit me in the waist have too big of leg openings. The 34x32's (My waist is a 34) Im always looking at seem to have 9.25 or 9.5 hems. Almost sort of a faux-bootcut in a way.

• 2 weeks later...
... can you exchange/return those? Looks like you could easily size down 2 more..

I was thinking about it when I was reading about how they fit, however after I got them, theyve stretched out, and the waist and thighs are still tight as fuck. Otherwise a little taper/hem can be arranged I figure.

the thighs look loose as fuck if anything.. if you're happy with the fit, though, thats all it matters.

meh, the internet fucks all my pictures up, my thighs are like tree trunks from squatting and its almost skin tight there, very little leeway; but, below the knee everything gets all fucked up looking

either way, around 50 bucks can't be beat, and they fit better than my pre-altered academis

okay jeeeeeeeez calm the fuck down.

thanks for the gray rep bitch. ill hook you up too.

lol wat a hypocrite... says the guy who negged first.

this is wat people associate with 30" quad of pure muscle

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/warren_quads_routine.htm

I'd say probably 4-6% bf.

since that dude has 34" waist and tiny upper body or maybe he is wearing a huge t-shirt, eventhough the forearm look small enough. I would bet he could slim down his thigh and keep his squat stats without trouble and you my friend is just another douche.

Unless squat is all u do in the gym...then u got some sorry ass gene

Cuz, u got some small upper body with huge quads.

Lol, you cant even see my upper body in the picture....

For God's sake, I'm only 16, bench 185 squat 330 clean 185...Im still growing.

I can't spot reduce anywho...and Im trying to gain for football anyways.

on a much Better note... The guy below has 4 or 5 pairs (maybe more) of RRL rigids/onewash that end within 1 day, all at like 30/40 bucks.

Just a heads up, but you guys probably knew/could have searched. :D

http://myworld.ebay.com/silksalad/

Also saw a pair of slim rigids somewhere in ebayland.

that guys auctions aren't '$30/$40' all of them are $50+ same as in the store. Auctions will probably end significantly higher in sought after sizes, so make sure to check out your local marshalls first before getting into bidding wars.

I'm sure more are on their way as some pairs have the loop upside down as do the latest RRL jeans.

RRL products seem to be distributed very unevenly, as with any other product I suppose...

The marshalls and tjmaxx near me have never had any rrl =(

I do a quick visit every couple weeks, just ecko/calvin klein and stuff like that

• 2 weeks later...

i got a pair of raw slim fit RRL's....after reading through this thread, i expected something really awesome

i got the jeans in and the denim was alot thinner than i expected. Still some sweet jeans. Finished well, nice selvage.

I was really intrigued by the fit....loose up top and super skinny everywhere else.

Needless to say, i have a pair of 31x34 rigid slim fit RRL's if anyone is interested

If we are talkin weights well I'm in. enlightened - how much do you weigh? Thats the important part here. Anyone can do 330lb 4 inch squats. Im about 175 solid and can only do about 200lbs full ROM. If you want to talk to someone who does serious squats talk to .jacob - hes got PRs in the mid 400's with videos to back his excellent form. He competes also, clean and jerking around 120 kilos? He doesn't have much of a problem fitting jeans and posting good pictures on the internet.

From your pictures you have tiny forearms and those jeans fit like curtains. Get a little better lighting so maybe we can believe your back up story of a 30 inch quad. And post videos of your lifts too

lol

basic Parallel Squat if not below parallel, Im no bodybuilder, wasnt trying build myself up by saying that shit or anything

just saying that is the reason my legs are larger in proportion to my upper body

i weigh 190 at the moment give or take a few

my upper body lifts are lacking

I just dont really understand why we keep having to come back to this, I used to be a 34 true, gained a bunch of weight last year and this summer due to lifting and eating

now around a 35.5 true, and Ive already sized down 1 (technically) on these 34s.

lol

basic Parallel Squat if not below parallel, Im no bodybuilder, wasnt trying build myself up by saying that shit or anything

just saying that is the reason my legs are larger in proportion to my upper body

i weigh 190 at the moment give or take a few

my upper body lifts are lacking

I just dont really understand why we keep having to come back to this, I used to be a 34 true, gained a bunch of weight last year and this summer due to lifting and eating

now around a 35.5 true, and Ive already sized down 1 (technically) on these 34s.

Hey man you're the one that turned these past two pages into a locker room, I just know what i'm talking about unlike the majority of the forum. From your picture you are not a large framed guy so a 35.5 waist is probably due to you carrying extra fat. I would cut some weight (your quad measurement would also go down) and get some smaller jeans. The fit would much better and you would have the added bonus of actually filling out your jeans (rare on this forum) - everything will look and wear better.