superconfessional

well if she didn't mention the "and I didn't remember it" part I would congratulate her, I'm all for eradicating double standards. I mean, 2 in one night would be a good thing for me.

Its just that I don't know how much longer we have until her vagina becomes such a large vacuum that it envelops all of humanity as we know it.

I'm gonna go ahead and defend nicotine....

Who cares. Slept with two people in one night. I've been trying to do that for most of my adult life. I've slept with tons of people and yet nobody on this board would throw derogatory comments at me. Its the classic male vs female bias. She's a good looking girl and more power to her.

(I will now cower in the corner and prepare for neg repathon 2k8)

nah, she's coo. Doing two chicks tonight sounds like good times. Then again, nba basketball is on

i just don't like hi resolution shots of meat. disturbing.

doesn't she just look like leonard leeroy? i'd rather fuck leeroy, at least his butthole would be tight (0)

Leeroy? Really? Does anybody have any pics they can show? I'm way to lazy to go and search through wawyt and in the one I saw her face was cut out.

nicotine is cute. leeroy is cute too. if i do both in same night do i get a page of superconfessional devoted to me?

If I did two chicks tonight I might post it on a message board. If I were a woman, with a reputation to uphold (ensuring I can fuck more and better men) I would not blab about it on the internet/anywhere.

Edit: For an asian she pretty uggs. Stripper hair and everything.

I wish A) there were more slutty girls who keep their mouths shut (after the deed)

and B) I had natural immunity to all stds.

damn, dudes here are harsh. what's with this reputation to uphold thing? i don't think sufu rep carries over to real life. Would be nice though. she's cute/coo so whatevs

^yes.

10char

i'm on it....

Who cares. Slept with two people in one night. I've been trying to do that for most of my adult life. I've slept with tons of people and yet nobody on this board would throw derogatory comments at me. Its the classic male vs female bias. She's a good looking girl and more power to her.

i think its more the fact she didnt remember.. but imo that int bad either. once i met a nice boy i was (very)drunk i went home to make curfew then climbed out my window and went back to the party and slept with him, but im 99% sure it was a different guy i drunkenly hooked up with. what a slut.

harsh or not im sure she'll be fine she's gotta be a bit of a trooper taking two dudes in one evening.

you know...didn't she say that she can't remember shit? it is possible that she didn't even lend the two guys her pussyhole at all. she may have taken two loads orally,creampies in the bung, or both. better safe then sorry i guess, but maybe she didn't even need the morning after tic-tacs. too bad there ain't no AIDS/STD morning after shits though.

and i agree with salary and transparent. sorry chrono. salary know asian beauty better then the rest of you cause he live in japland. it's like trying sushi for the first time in your life. you gonna either love it or hate it. if you love it (assuming the first shit u ate some low quality cheap ass wack shit), it is definitely due to the fact that you have never had better, so do not know any better.

can't rep but this is true. we have dicks and pussies so we can put them to good use.

why? no different than fucking one dude twice really. unless she's allergic to one's jizz or something. although the more dicks, the greater the chances of HPV.

and jmastu, you're posts are killing it lately. and there may have been aids/morning after shits if you know what i'm saying.

harsh or not im sure she'll be fine she's gotta be a bit of a trooper taking two dudes in one evening.

can't rep but this is true. we have dicks and pussies so we can put them to good use.

yeah we also gotta wear shoes and clothes on our bodies as well.

it's just that some prefer raf, ro, ccp, etc to that of peasant status rags.