superconfessional

I confess im sad I missed the goth/death rock convo a couple of pages back. As a teen i was heavily into Christian Death, Bauhaus, london after midnight, and later death in june, current 93 and non, among others.

Speaking of Kunks teen pics, you should see mine, with a shit load of black hair...

I think I'm gonna sneak the homeless kittens in my backyard to live with me. They are grey with black stripes and their mom is this really friendly black cat that I've been feeding.

Also I've been watching http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eVAAmeV43E a lot and the kittens kinda look like Chii so I'm really susceptible to their adorableness rite now.

I just dropped a bag of stuff off at the thrift store and placed the woman working there as a teacher I hadn't seen for 18 years so I said hi and told her I recognised her as such, and she asked me my name. When I told her, her face tightened up and she said that because I gave her so much shit, I - personally - was the reason she stopped teaching.

At high school I was in this painting class, well art class and concentrated on painting. My art teacher looked at a painting one day and said, 'you can't paint can you?'. I was kinda bummed out and pissed off. Dropped out of school a few weeks later, not really because of that..but she called me up and said 'come back to school, I didn't mean to say that, I was just trying to motivate you', etc. I just rubbed it in though, replying 'whatever lady.... pretty lame teaching style you got there, it's hardly motivational'. She must of felt bad about it, bet she didn't pull that line out in class again.

I used to be best friends with this kid up until last (school) year. I really do hate him now. I've tried to talk about it with friends and my parents, but I can't voice it, It's just too much. I mean, there are many reasons, it is just kinda hard to explain. The bottom line is, I can't stand him now. Luckily he moved to Mexico for this year (senior year) and I can honestly say it has been way more enjoyable than before.

He came to visit my school today after school got out, it was half awkward. I was talking to some of my friends and he comes up and acting all excited to see me goes "Dude I've missed you!" and gives me a hug. I tried to keep a smile on my face and act excited. I can't say I was. We kinda sat there for about 15 seconds and no one said anything so he just walked away and said hi to more people and I went on talking to my friends. He told me we should do something, I told him I had to go eat lunch with some people at Beyond Bread and I was gonna go play tennis after, but I would hit him up later.

Bla bla bla, I leave school with my friend Marti and my brother and we meet up for lunch with some other people at Beyond Bread. He shows up there with his friend and walks up to me and from the back he awkwardly hugs me while I was in the middle of a conversation with my friends and goes "Damn dude, how you been?" and I was like "ehh" and proceeded to take a bite out of my sandwich.

Anyways there is no real point to this story, I just can't really stand the kid now. It's not like I hate him, but every fiber in my body dislikes him. I told him he could come over today to watch Gossip Girl with my brother and me. I don't know how to explain this story without writing a novel about it.

I tried calling a good friend of mine last week and he didnt pick up, so I call again on sunday and nothing. I checked facebook and I've been deleted off his friends list. Somebody is trying to dead me and not confront me about the deading, thats total bitchassness. He was a good friend too, I wonder what happend?

I tried calling a good friend of mine last week and he didnt pick up, so I call again on sunday and nothing. I checked facebook and I've been deleted off his friends list. Somebody is trying to dead me and not confront me about the deading, thats total bitchassness. He was a good friend too, I wonder what happend?

DONT REELIZ WHAT CHU GOT TIL ITS GOOONN.

you ever try calling more than just once?

I call friends of mine right after they call me and 2 out of 3 times it goes to voicemail. Cell phone companies as a whole suck now.

I think I shall wait a while and give him a call one day to see whats up, I think it stems from the time where we were supposed to do something and he cancelled cause of some ugly broad wanted to fuck.

I like how this one broad I was talking to think its okay to say I'm a horrible person but its totally fine to see a shrink over an exboyfriend shes been stalking. Homegirl hacked into his email and shit. Straight obssessed over him, its creepy. She says how I'm obssessed over her cause I told her I always liked her. But I've never hacked emails or some next level shit like that. Never chased after homegirl either, just liked her. I have bad luck.

AP/Cambridge/IB programs in this high school ain't shit compared to when i was there. When i was in high school, those programs meant something. Some dope ass kids running shit. These fucking kids can't even write a simple paper or spell words like disease, tell the difference between joan of arc buring at the steak or stake, said the jews were kicked out of the catholic church, people during the plagued always suffered fatal deaths, and other stupid shit. What the fuck? This is why there shouldn't be 4 of those ap/ib/cambridge programs with a total of 115 kids in ap european history. There are not 115 smart kids in that grade level. They'd be lucky to field a solid class of 25. I swear to god it's depressing.

Also, 10th grade girls are far less developed than i anticipated. 3 classes i was in today and only 1-3 girls who didn't look like underdeveloped weasels.