superconfessional

I'm pretty sure knucks once had a dark green tip on his peen, 4 days ago, when I last checked. I'm also fairly certain that his continued posting to this thread after being asked not to, has affected his peen negatively, returning him to lowest rep per posts in all of sufu.

thats the problem with you knucks, your still young enough not to be allowed in bars in Michigan, fuck you wanna relationship for?

You should be runnin' through bitches and not settling for dating a corny ass, somerset mall is my life, white bitch.

They get out of that corny stage in their mid 20s, then you can date, but for now you should be auditioning for Shane's World Michigan or some shit

but i mean if you think back to it ri...like think all the way back to the days as a kid when you were sippin on yoohoo through straws with that chick with the dress and bowtie and you were all happy...did ya ever think she'd end up a cwg and you'd end up in homosexual cluthingz?

I'm easily agitated by poor thread bumping.

Also strongly considering packing up my life in two months and moving to NYC... already have the apartment picked out. Good idea?

I'm easily agitated by poor thread bumping.

Also strongly considering packing up my life in two months and moving to NYC... already have the apartment picked out. Good idea?

dont play around mother fucker you let me know when youre moving

Today I was at the shop, and was picking out a drink on my way out. Picked up a Yoohoo, shook it a little bit and had a smug satisfied smile on my face as I put it on the counter, and then the person I was with said, 'are you seriously going get Yoohoo?' :( It was good though.