superconfessional

i sure it was her exs cz she showed up at my house with hella weed and hes a dealer

update:

r*******: hey u wanna come to this party tonight

r*******: its gonna be hott :)

teamhamburglar: where

r*******: at kelseys again

teamhamburglar: ya sure whos going

r*******: just like 7 or 8 people

teamhamburglar: y so few

r*******: cz its a different kinda party :)

r*******: :)

teamhamburglar: ?

r*******: it will be like the other night but with more ppl

r*******: and we have hella blow

i thought it read "krystals" instead of "kelseys"

and i got excited :(

krystals.jpg

gosh that stuff gets me stiffer than a south side morgue

i thought it read "krystals" instead of "kelseys"

and i got excited :(

krystals.jpg

gosh that stuff gets me stiffer than a south side morgue

haha I knew it was you who made this post before I looked at the avatar. krystals drunk breakfasts ftfw

aite so ive been fucking this cwg for a little while now and shes starting to get clingy. i dont like her at all. we went to hang out one day and it was so akward that i pretended to be hungover to avoid talking about the tv shows. so i go to partys with this girl and we fuck thats basically it. but like 3 nights ago she drunk dials her ex and he comes to the party (shes my ticket back home btw) and she fucks him, im drunk and horny so i fuck her friend. the next night she get hyphy that i fucked her friend then she gets drunk and starts making out with her friend, then with me. so one thing lead to another and bam 3 sum. but after we are all laying in bed and she asks her friend "howd you like my man" at this point im drunk enough to slap her. which i did. only after saying "i aint yo man" i left the room to sleep down stairs. so today she texts me asking me what im doing and i text back saying im about to take a shower and she asks if she can join. so we fuck in the shower and i pull out to change possitions and i notice theres someone elses load all over my dick. so im fucking a dirty girl. then after we are watching tv and she has the nerve to ask "we are exclusive right?"

i mean how can i make this any more clear to her. I AINT YO MAN!!!

um. wat.

i mean i want to fuck her but i dont want her thinking im gonna cuddle and shit

its only gay if you cuddle after... god, this whole story had me in stitches.

hammy, i thought she was panamanian or some shit, can you be panamanian and still be a cwg?