superconfessional

^^ I wonder what that cornucopia shaped joint next to the weirdly skinny ribbed dildo is?

The Sailor moon character on the bottle of lube is kind of suspect too

Overall, all of those objects are non conventional masturbatory accessories, plz send me your exs msn info. thx

^^ I wonder what that cornucopia shaped joint next to the weirdly skinny ribbed dildo is?

The Sailor moon character on the bottle of lube is kind of suspect too

Overall, all of those objects are non conventional masturbatory accessories, plz send me your exs msn info. thx

it's a horse dildo and the green giant dildo with a textured ballsack.

i'm pretty sure the size is a bit of an illusion. unless that's a shampoo-sized bottle of lube with a business-card sized price tag, i don't think it's actually that big.

ok maybe i'm exaggerating a little bit but i don't think it's that grotesquely oversized.

I don't know what you guys have against cwgs...that's dating material here in the midwest

fuck that

CWGs are dating material in your area (ann arbor, troy-ish) because that's all you got

Canadian bitches are way classier, but mind you, they don't put out nearly as much as the CWGs in Michigan

ive got no problems with cwgs i love them but i get serious entertainment outta them. yo lib we should hit up ambercrombie and then go out again and see what kinda results come from it. its like a sociology experiment

but yo if i were you id be happy with cwgs too you a muscular dude and they eat that shit up. you good my dude.

if i werent a nerdy skinny asian dude maybe id have some cwgs at my feet too. =*(

that self deprecation shit aint cool my nig, fucks wrong with you take that shit to fadetoblack land cmon.