superconfessional

so... there was an attempted robbery at my bank today. i was in the bathroom the entire time, taking care of business, so nothing happened to me but all the other co-workers were pretty shook up, but not hurt.

Stepping into the confessional for the first time:

I've got a great girlfriend and we've been together for about a year and a half, but in the last month I've been to the bar without her 4 times.

Each time I've gone, I've tried to meet other girls. I've told myself that I should give it a rest, but I've had this wicked urge to try and get phone numbers.

The kicker is that in the last three times I went out, I wore Rock and Republics to help my game.

Each time I've gone, I've tried to meet other girls.

The kicker is that in the last three times I went out, I wore Rock and Republics to help my game.

I really want to add this post as my sig but I'm gonna try to let it die in this thread anonymously... :D Good confession.

I realized the other day that I've never done it with a white girl before. dun dun dun. Never really crossed my mind too often either.

FUCK THIS SHIT.

So, as some superchatters may know, i recently got the number of someone a good 10 years older then me. Stroke of genius i dont know how i pulled off. Long story short, shes a college prof directing a play, this weekend her play was showing, so she told me to call her either sunday or today. She seemed really excited that i asked for her number.

Sunday. Call. No awnser.

Today. Call. She calls back. We agree to go get coffee as had been the plan.

Im thinking everything is golden and by tommorow night ill be pullin milf ass.

We get our coffe and sit down. The first fucking thing she says..."i just want you to know that im in a serious relationship right now and i really cant be involved with other guys".

WTF BITCH!

So i go "errrr, uuhhhh...ummm...errr...uhhh...ok. So why did you give me your number and agree to this?"..."I don't know really, you caught me really off guard and i just thought it would be fun".

At this point i try to act as civil as possible, the rage boiling up inside me. I suck down my hot chocolate as fast as possible, we talk for like 3 minutes, and then i tell her ive gotta get back to work.

Man...fuck you, you stupid bitch! I had illusions of grandeur.

Oh well. You live and learn.

Haha, comes with experience. Anyways, even though she said she was in a serious relationship, you were still good. It's called chick logic. Like when you're trying to get into a woman's pants and she says, "We shouldn't do this, this is bad." or "I usually don't do this with everyone" its basically a twisted mental validation women use to excuse themselves from the repercussions; trying to transfer casuality to the other. Obviously, if she didn't want to participate, she wouldn't have even agreed to a meet up. I've dealt with this shit-test a bunch of times but actions always speak louder than words. You should have just brushed your shoulders off and kept at it. Until she says no or stops returning your calls, you're still in. Best of luck.

I should probably add that sometimes women say they are in a relationship/have a boyfriend just to see the guy's reaction. I've dated girls who when I first met them told me they were in a relationship but later confided to me that they just wanted to see what I'd say. Lot's of beautiful women use it as a screen test to weed out chumps since they get hit on all the time...

Good one djrajio. I had a cute personal trainer back then, she had a wedding/or was it an engangment ring on. But hell I didn't care and ended up going out with her. Turns out she only uses it to discourage the people in the gym. Like what I told Carl before best way to deal with this is just to show no emotions and just go on, nothings gonna stand in your way.

Good one djrajio. I had a cute personal trainer back then, she had a wedding/or was it an engangment ring on. But hell I didn't care and ended up going out with her. Turns out she only uses it to discourage the people in the gym. Like what I told Carl before best way to deal with this is just to show no emotions and just go on, nothings gonna stand in your way.

ha ha, most of my girls friends have fake engagement ring they use when they want to have a girls night out and don't want to be bothered/hit on too much.

First one:

I'm interested in this girl at work but I've never made a move on a girl in the workplace so I'm totally clueless as to what to do. She's very attractive and tells me she misses me when I'm not there. I want to do something about it but I want to prevent the awkward after-effects in case something goes awry.

i was assaulted and nearly robbed by three guys on tuesday. i broke one guy's nose with my bare hands, all i got was a lousy half-black eye and a tiny burst capillary, and they were coming at me with padlocks wrapped in leather gloves.

fuck those pussies.