superconfessional

Cosigning the gym, or any other physical activity where you really push yourself. I feel way, way better when I'm going regularly, seeing progress, pushing myself. The confidence is huge, and listening to music and grinding through a workout helps break down stress for me for sure. I just feel way more positive, like I'm doing something real for myself, and it's really uplifting hearing people comment or notice the change.

This is why I feel bad about fade2darkness' suicide - guy was only embarking on life at his age, barely scratching the surface of what comes later in life. It's not easy, but it's what we live for.

When I was in Seoul a couple weeks ago I met up with a bunch of different people, and there were two girls I knew from years back. Just friends. It was screamingly obvious that, while they were doing alright in life, having finished education, working jobs and playing regularly, and looking to the future - they were just completely emotionally unavailable. They carry around that emotional baggage from previous relationships that went south, and their souls are just completely preoccupied. Defensive, even. You can even tell by the way they dress - just tons of layers and accessories (some of it showy), it wasn't really 'young' style and there was very little skin shown, even the huge sunglasses and things just showed this protective instinct. It was very bleak, because they were doing everything 'right' in life, and in the end, the results didn't seem great. Maybe it's an awkward stage, I dunno.

One of the problems was that they weren't really open to the idea of genuine emotional progress, they were doing everything but that. I don't know if that is part of being a woman (my theory is that yes, it is, and I'd expect them to be the same way but mellower as the years go on)

fucking lol

I've only been drinking on the weekends, don't wana fuck up the first semester. Finally got back into a eating routine and managed to lose a few more pounds. 59 pounds lost and I feel better than ever before!

Vaporize brahs, saves so much

my good friend's brother was in a bad car wreck, and is in the hospital in vancouver. my friend has been going over for a few days every week and staying with him at the hospital, and he says he's been using his pocket vape in the hospital bathrooms no problem

he would probably sell me his volcano..

go post shit on your twitter

been feeling way too good about life lately. kind of worried something is going to happen to ruin it all.

ya im smoking out of control these days

its like, i don't know what to worry about more, the fact that I'm smoking so much or the fact that I'm smoking so much so i don't think about how fucked shit has been.