superconfessional

nyc...im guessin corp law or finance

other?

or rather not say?

He is a professional graphic designer for over 15 years. His job now is mad corporate and not as chill as what he was in to for so long. I think he feels like a outcast at his job, even though he makes bank, he just cant see the bright side.

As well, he has become more and more anti social as time go's on... this girl a few years ago broke his heart and he never really got over it... its a lot of things, too many to share really, but this is a good cross sample of some of the issues.

The real problem to me is that he is over everything, cause in a way, he thinks hes so cool... which he really is, but if you think that, put yourself out there more and get happy...

I had mad issues about being happy, we all do in a way... but i dedicated myself to fix what i did not like about myself and i feel a lot better... i just wish he had that ability too...

^Two observations:

1) Some people don't want to be happy. Their identity is based on a level of angst that doesn't allow much happiness.

2) A lot of dudes who are super-successful (read: makes bank) have an engine that burns a little richer than the rest of us. They aren't easily satisfied and thus, in things like work, they are highly successful becuase "good enough" is never good enough.

Long story short: Your friend may not mentally be able to reach what you consider an acceptable level of happiness or may not want to reach that level.

Happiness is unlimited. It can go so many places, thats kinda scary in a way.

Depression is easy, you know where that path go's, and its the same tired old song... i guess that feels safe to some... but there are no suprises there, just more of the same shit that makes you sad...

i see it all too often in people... they get used to that state of being... i just wish i could help him out... but as SC said, i have to watch out for myself too.

backstory.

around november of last year some time i went to this house party (friend of a friends) with a bunch of my homies. the party was in the mission district which back when i was growing up was mainly populated by latinos and had a fairly high crime rate, gang violence, etc. i got jumped a lot on the streets when i was growing up for my jan sport bag or la gear shoes, wu-wear, whatever. as of the last couple years it's been getting a lot more gentrified with entitled 20somethings who have careers (mainly caucasian males) or art students. the latino population has been decreasing rapidly by this gentrification and may have just got too expensive since the people who owned buildings took advantage of how "hip" the neighborhood was getting and just started raising rent that eventually pushed out most of the families who used to occupy the buildings. my friends who i was with are natives of the mission as well and they're sco'd out skate rats who like to party. we were pretty drunk at this point and by the time we got there it might have been 2:30 or 3am and about 300 people inside and out this 5 bedroom victorian style house. we were getting pretty wild inside, dancing to the 90's rap they had playing and a friend of mine accidentally knocks over a basket full of sun chips or some shit and one of the dudes who lived there goes up to him and starts calling him a "fucking beaner" and all these other racial slurs against latinos and they thought i was one too. after that a small scuffle happened and someone says to me "i heard you were a fighter bro" out of nowhere and ended up getting sucker punched by this twg (tall white guy.) i've been fighting muay thai for about 7 years so his sucker punch didn't really knock me. my friend starts hitting these dudes w/ his skateboard truck and i think ends up fucking up this dude real bad. we're not really the kind of dudes who go to a party and just start shit we figured yo everyone's dancing and shit to this shit hella hard so we can't get wild? after my friend fucks this dude up with his board this dumb white cunt who lives there calls the cops so we all bounce. i remember the dudes face who sucker punched me and didn't really get to retaliate until this past weekend.

on sunday i was at dolores park, which is this park here in san francisco that you can pretty much just drink and bask in the sun all day, smoke weed, do drugs, whatever really. i was walking to the train tracks to go take a piss because i had been drinking all day and i see the dude who sucker punched me just finishing up his piss and was walking up the hill. i go up to him and say something like, "what's up mother fucker remember me?" before he even realize what i had said to him or who i was. i elbowed him in the face with my right arm in a diagonal motion going from up to down as how most muay thai right elbows are thrown, TWICE. i remember seeing blood and i know i had cut him and i'm 99% sure i might have broken his nose but was so scared of who saw, how severe it was, if there were any heroes around, that i just ran off to a bar i frequent and just gathered my thoughts over a racer 5 about what had happened. i felt really bad about it after but right now after i had stewed in it for a few days, was it just a form of street justice, am i wrong because the punch he threw at me didn't hurt me and i completely obliterated his face?

i'm that sonuva bitch you won’t forget, but you sure as hell won’t remember.

also, i don't know if this would be the right thread to post it in, actually fuck it, it probably is. i found out i was adopted on mothers day and that my biological mom was full white (half italian, half german) and my dad full filipino. my adopted parents which were 2 filipino women who i've thought were lesbians since i was a pre-teen actually turned out to be straight after they broke the news to me- they just formed a domestic partnership to be able to adopt me. it's real ironic because i have always talked so much shit about white people and most i've met happened to feel absurdly entitled. as of the last few years after so many run ins with those kind of white people, i feel like i've developed a real hatred for them. don't get me wrong, i do have white friends and i know there is an exception to every rule- some of the ones i've met who i've made my friends feel the exact same way. maybe it's because i've experienced racism at it's finest which might be hard to believe since i'm in san francisco and according to everyone else in the world we're all gay and liberal or whatever but really. fuck the silver spoon, is it wrong for me to feel this way? white power.

am i getting banned again? c'mon don't this is serious.

i need that shirt that crillz has, SMASH RACISTS NOW

fucking dude up wasn't wrong imo, but if he retaliates somehow then that isn't either. just roll deep for awhile if you think that he could squad up and try to jump you or whatever.

also, yay for halfies. I've had weird experiences with racism from both black and white people. I found that when I lived on military bases overseas though that it was pretty minimal. The kids can hang out in segregated cliques a lot if the time, but no one ever really said/did anything that made me uncomfortable. Whenever I was back in the states ir was more obvious.

Man seein alot of my friends get girlfriends and some chick friends get boyfriends is coo but it makes me realize im one lonely ass motherfucker. (No emo)

third-wheel.gif

backstory.fucking totally awesome revenge story

ok so i'm sure i've posted this before but 185896_815828870967_72604125_45752240_2886569_n.jpg

a while ago a bunch of pussies jumped me, like 8 of them, and i held my own against a few but eventualy was overwhelmed and that shit happened

every time i think about it i wish that i could just bump into one of them on the street, alone, and headbutt the cocksucker to death

shit still shakes me up

good on ya syc

damn... all you fuckers getting sucker punched and jumped and shit...

confession: i havent been in a fight since middle school besides getting attacked by my babymomma. i was only in one fight in middle school. i dont know if i just dont piss people off, or if i intimidate people, but ive just never had to fight.

damn, that blows clopek. i always think about being able to fight people one on one without any interference. i've never really had a chance to use any boxing against someone in the street and it's gnarly that i did get to elbow someone in the face that wasn't inside the gym while sparring. once though, i was in the marina district in san francisco which is populated mainly by younger career established cwg's and twg's and was at this bar and i'm not a sketchy dude at all. i checked this chick because money was popping out of her back pocket, she had a nice ass too whatever, maybe a couple 20$ in cash and i was like yo girl, check your money that shit is falling out. of course, me trying to do this dumb ho a favor turns into her boyfriend and his bro friends thinking i'm trying to steal her money. i don't understand why these dudes got so sketched out, maybe it's because i have tattoos and wasn't wearing a pinstripe button down like the majority of people in the bar, who knows. boyfriend got real mouthy and shit and started trying to fight me inside the bar. i was like yoooooooo, check your fucking boy! i was only with one of my friends who was in that house party story so we obviously stood out (we usually go to these kind of douchey bars once every 2 months or to see if we can fish out some rich girl because who likes "city boys" probably because of the fact that their parents would shit their pants if they brought home someone like my friend or me or whatever.) of course these bros were walking me down and i just started to get crazy and probably was saying shit like come at me dude i will fuck all of you up and looked like i was getting ready to fight or whatever all hot boy style. keep in mind i'm like 5'6 - 5'7 short as fuck and these dudes were maybe like 6 feet tall or whatever and probably man to man would kill me in one punch. dude throws some dumb ass haymaker punch with all his might, i duck under and use his force to pull him redirect his movement into some table with ottoman chairs. it made a real loud noise that made everyone turn around. after that, i don't know how i didn't end up getting my ass kicked by these 4 dudes coming at me at once but i guess after how gnarly i was getting by acting like some psycho or maybe about how confident i was pacing back and forth saying that i would knock them them the fuck out they all got intimidated and finally backed off, tails in between their legs like little bitch made ass fools. maybe because they thought me or my friend had a knife hidden and it wasn't worth getting stabbed over or maybe because my friend was yelling wasssupppppp my niggas it's about to get rowdy in here auf auf auf or maybe because they thought ok, this guy is asian and is probably a sensei in some martial art. i don't know, i'm a fucking sheep dog, ain't no wolf or no fucking sheep, i don't go out looking for fights but i feel like people like fucking with me.

i don't know, i'm a fucking sheep dog, ain't no wolf or no fucking sheep,

w h a t

damn sycamore i know everyone here is saying that shit is kosher, but you got seven years of muy thai experience, and that dude is just some pussy who has to sucker punch people to even get a hit on them. you obviously fucked his face up pretty badly when you sucker-elbowed him. im not judging you or calling right or wrong, but you are trained in ways to seriously hurt people, and you cant lash out for revenge, especially while drunk. thats a very bad look and you could get into some serious trouble for it

I found a new job that pays more/better contract and am going to quit my current one but i am really dreading telling my boss who asked me like a week ago if I was willing to stay, if I liked it there, etc... because he's already trained a bunch of people who have left. i said I liked the position and was willing to stay.

ç_ç

I resigned this monday and they took it really well. now I'm really excited about the new job, I start in 2 weeks:cool:

of course these bros were walking me down and i just started to get crazy and probably was saying shit like come at me dude i will fuck all of you up and looked like i was getting ready to fight or whatever all hot boy style.
or maybe because my friend was yelling wasssupppppp my niggas it's about to get rowdy in here auf auf auf or maybe because they thought ok, this guy is asian and is probably a sensei in some martial art. i don't know, i'm a fucking sheep dog, ain't no wolf or no fucking sheep, i don't go out looking for fights but i feel like people like fucking with me.

maybe people like fucking with you because you're a douche with short-man complex. it seriously sounds like the biggest assholes in that bar were you and your buddy.

we usually go to these kind of douchey bars once every 2 months or to see if we can fish out some rich girl because who likes "city boys" probably because of the fact that their parents would shit their pants if they brought home someone like my friend or me or whatever

i'm pretty sure this is lifted right out of saturday night fever

just made pie dough- my hands smell like butter and flour, yum! wish that was a perfume..