superconfessional

haven't talked to or seen my ex since the breakup, having a goddamn blast. A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman, honestly. The crap everyone can't let go of is how they felt about themselves through the lens of that beautiful woman, but hell, I know I look good through wayfarers as well as clubmasters, you know?

it's not about severing from your exes, it's about making new relationships that are more meaningful than your previous ones. Always growing concept.

Should post this in my relationship thread for mharci's (assumed) now ex.

I don't get howyou don't understand this, I'll clarify, AGAIN. I have a SALARY position, meaning I have a fixed rate and limitless obligations as an employee (at least in my company) This isn't a fucking option, my rate changes no different from 100 hours a week to 40. I'm not buying any more Junya this month than any other month.

I don't get howyou don't understand this, I'll clarify, AGAIN. I have a SALARY position, meaning I have a fixed rate and limitless obligations as an employee (at least in my company) This isn't a fucking option, my rate changes no different from 100 hours a week to 40. I'm not buying any more Junya this month than any other month.

well, technically you could quit your job and work an easier job and buy less junya and things would be better except you'd have less money and less junya.

well, technically you could quit your job and work an easier job and buy less junya and things would be better except you'd have less money and less junya.

I'd also have less drive, ambition, and future, all of which are pretty damn important for a functioning person to have. People really just need to realize they don't know full stories unless they're experiencing it themselves.

I'd also have less drive, ambition, and future, all of which are pretty damn important for a functioning person to have. People really just need to realize they don't know full stories unless they're experiencing it themselves.

haha that was my point man!

yeah sometimes i can time like 3-5 seconds left bidding, but sometimes i see literally final second bidding. probably using those sniping proxies and shit

it's kind of annoying

just like when people bid like 30 times to slowly up the price to test you over the period of the auction. this is especially true on yahoo auctions, when they add 5 minutes

they keep adding 5 minutes by adding some price. motherfuck, if you are going to outbid me do it right. sometimes an auction goes for like an extra 40 minutes and it's tedious, then i usually just let them have it cuz i'm impatient

What's up with picking on scott? No reason to be fuckin with him.

Just boils down to pieiskewl being 17/18 (or similar) doesn't it, not even started uni and advising people on work/life balance.

In terms of ebay, get a free sniper, they're the best.

While I wore Cloak I had a steady girlfriend for 2 years or so.

Since I have been wearing Junya I have fucked more girls, significantly, but only because its very natural on me, though I'm at a different age and city.

ooo ooo do robert geller next

(my prediction: no girls and weird looks)

well, i used to think i could handle myself pretty well academically. this semester of college has broken my esteem. i went in with set goals, which i felt were pretty reasonable and attainable, but i have hardly met them all. it's really tearing at me pretty hard, and it's making me wonder if i am really who i thought i was in the beginning. my poor performance is causing me to question my whole future. "what if i can't succeed" is what's constantly running through my mind.

whenever that happened to me in school i just reminded myself it's my fault for not putting in enough effort. part of the reason i didn't give it my all was cuz i'd be afraid of how i'd feel if i did and i still flopped

superconfession: i kept looking at your avatar whilst reading your post lol

is this thing legit? wish i couldve gotten it earlier if it is

edit: so mad that i lost the auction, it was a hare parka that went for $60 bucks

there goes my chance at finding another decent parka for cheap fckk uuu whoever 3****m is

yea i've used it a few times now, works perfect

well, i used to think i could handle myself pretty well academically. this semester of college has broken my esteem. i went in with set goals, which i felt were pretty reasonable and attainable, but i have hardly met them all. it's really tearing at me pretty hard, and it's making me wonder if i am really who i thought i was in the beginning. my poor performance is causing me to question my whole future. "what if i can't succeed" is what's constantly running through my mind.

Oxy. don't doubt yourself, you're brilliant! with your help i got an A- on my french honors paper. school can definitely be very discouraging sometimes but i'm sure next term will be better.

whenever that happened to me in school i just reminded myself it's my fault for not putting in enough effort.

_ironman, i was the same exact way. in high school i got really shitty grades but when i finally got to taking college courses i realized how much hard work should go into studying and how you'll end up with the grade you deserve.