superconfessional

havent really told any one about this...

i spit in my ex gf's face when shit got physical post-breakup. she deserved it. she drew blood.

i thought about hitting her...only time i've ever thought about hitting a girl. then i thought better of it. now i wish i would've thought better about spitting her face...:-/

havent really told any one about this...

i spit in my ex gf's face when shit got physical post-breakup. she deserved it. she drew blood.

i thought about hitting her...only time i've ever thought about hitting a girl. then i thought better of it. now i wish i would've thought better about spitting her face...:-/

my first ex got physical with me after we broke up and i had to pin her on the floor. lol @ girls thinking they can take on a boy

Saw u at waterloo w/ some sleezy chick at the library.... things that came up in my head.. geller knit... sufu... tall white dude... clopek!

Aw that's sweet, I'll make sure I tell her you said that :)

And yknow, sorry to disappoint with my lack of giantness.

I had the best fucking weekend in NY. Mad love to my sufu fam there.

I heard some amazing superfuture related gossip while I was there. If I could confirm any of it, I'd spill it here.

On a semi-related note: Is it better to approach hotter girls (bigger payoff, smaller chance of success) than to approach decent to semi-decent ones (smaller payoff, potentially high chance of success)?

I'm dating this girl now, and i've never felt more jealous/possessive in any relationship than I do now. It's totally unlike me, and i'm doing a good job hiding it, but it's eating me alive. Need to fix this.

So fucking stupid:

I just bought something on yahoo auction, and this other garment i've searched for a long time just showed up at the same time. But now i've got no money to buy it.

I could break something.

i use credit for these purposes exactly.

^That's wisdom right there. In which order?

Man, it's not a scrounger tip, I'm not gonna say go slumming. But it doesn't matter which order. Talk to them both throughout the night? Are you on a time limit? Is this Keys to the VIP?

On a semi-related note: Is it better to approach hotter girls (bigger payoff, smaller chance of success) than to approach decent to semi-decent ones (smaller payoff, potentially high chance of success)?

Depends on the night. You feeling the itch bad or you feeling confident as fuck? You just get out of a relationship and need something to move on or you been rolling around in mediocre and ready to step up? Go by feel.

I'm in my final quarter before graduation and am retaking this upper-division writing class that I failed last year. Damn, it's only week 3 but I'm just going through the same things I did last year which is to say I am falling behind. Student visa just is a laughingstock to many employers and I feel like I've invested a ton of money and resources just to get sent back to my native country. :(

I'm dating this girl now, and i've never felt more jealous/possessive in any relationship than I do now. It's totally unlike me, and i'm doing a good job hiding it, but it's eating me alive. Need to fix this.

This has just caused me to figure out her email password, and look at her shit.

I really fucking hate myself sometimes.

Seriously? Have you no self control? That's really fucked up, man.

What's most disturbing about it is that you know it's fucked up, yet you continue to do it - and then go on to confess it on an internet fashion forum. Want to say no hate but I'm cringing a bit.

That's the kind of shit that needs to go into superconfessional.

Hey man, all is fair in love and war. If you can manage to get a hold of her password, and find out she was doing some shit behind your back, that's really good for you. It's kind of bittersweet, but better you find out she's a heinous bitch now and end it, rather than finding out over a year from now and wasting more time with her.

In the end you can't really trust anyone. When it's all said and done, you will only have yourself in the end. If protecting yourself means getting access to some private files, so be it. She shouldn't have anything to hide if she has been trustworthy.

Hell, I'll give my password to my girlfriend. I have nothing to hide. She might find some asian bitch/dude trying to sell me WoW gold even though I don't play the game, but she won't find me talking nasty to some other girl or anything.

That being said, it isn't a "right" to have her e-mail password. But if you feel uneasy about her, and you get your hands on it, go for it.

Hey man, all is fair in love and war. If you can manage to get a hold of her password, and find out she was doing some shit behind your back, that's really good for you. It's kind of bittersweet, but better you find out she's a heinous bitch now and end it, rather than finding out over a year from now and wasting more time with her.

In the end you can't really trust anyone. When it's all said and done, you will only have yourself in the end. If protecting yourself means getting access to some private files, so be it. She shouldn't have anything to hide if she has been trustworthy.

Hell, I'll give my password to my girlfriend. I have nothing to hide. She might find some asian bitch/dude trying to sell me WoW gold even though I don't play the game, but she won't find me talking nasty to some other girl or anything.

That being said, it isn't a "right" to have her e-mail password. But if you feel uneasy about her, and you get your hands on it, go for it.

Terrible advice. This comes from someone who can feel pretty damn jealous at times. Relationships are about trust. If you can't put some faith into that, you'll never really have a strong bond with someone. You have to respect their privacy. It's not fair to them to want to monitor every area of their lives.

If you have an actual, legitimate reason to think she is a ho, then talk to her about it. If you still think you can't trust her, and try to be as objective as possible, then break it off, because you'll never have piece of mind with her anyway.

Some people are manipulative and try to draw jealousy out of one another.

On the other hand, your emotions are your own, and you can't let negative ones like jealousy (in my opinion one of the worst feelings of all) ruin what should otherwise be a good thing in your life.

Hocus speaks truth. "All's fair in love in war" is bullshit. You're creating a pretty unhealthy cycle there - if all's fair, that means she can do whatever the fuck she wants without feeling bad about it too. . .so where does that leave you?

Don't sift through her shit, that sucks.

I am always teetering between making it and not making it every time the end of the month comes and I have to pay bills. It's time to just stop copping shit and get smart.

late pass referencing this, but I'm with you man. Reading Clockers right now and feeling like a total waste always living by that two-minute clock. It's like I don't even believe in my own future. Get 10 bucks, get that 10 dollar chain; 60 bucks, that 60 dollar steak. Time to break the pattern.

Terrible advice. This comes from someone who can feel pretty damn jealous at times. Relationships are about trust. If you can't put some faith into that, you'll never really have a strong bond with someone. You have to respect their privacy. It's not fair to them to want to monitor every area of their lives.

If you have an actual, legitimate reason to think she is a ho, then talk to her about it. If you still think you can't trust her, and try to be as objective as possible, then break it off, because you'll never have piece of mind with her anyway.

Some people are manipulative and try to draw jealousy out of one another.

On the other hand, your emotions are your own, and you can't let negative ones like jealousy (in my opinion one of the worst feelings of all) ruin what should otherwise be a good thing in your life.

+1 10char1097985

Shit. You overthink things even more than I do.

Guest on-display

i had an ex who asked for my pw and would check on my emails delete girls comments on myspace (when it was relevant), she would message other girls telling them to back off. when i would go out and party without her she would call me and cry and make up some bs excuses etc etc

one of the worst moments of my life

MharcI she's hotter than you huh?