superconfessional

ever weigh yourself before and after a shit? i couldn't help myself once. it seemed like a fun experiment. you lose like 2-3 pounds.

haha I do this all the time, it's great!

and I can't help but tv-crush on this Yu-Na Korean figure skater chick... I'm watching figure skating just waiting for them to interview her again so I can hear her super cute broken English!

I do not understand how someone can spend $340 on a fucking plaid shirt

Workmanship ect are top notch I am sure, but $340 fucking dollars? The way people came in their pants when the latest collab pic was thrown up was unreal to me.

It looks like an average shirt IMO, people are making it sound like God himself came down and interned at Iron Heart to help design this thing...

The dickriding that goes on in the work wear category here is unreal, all you have to do is say " made in Japan in limited numbers" or " Mister Freedom" and people will pay anything.

To each their own, I am not pissing on anyone who buys those brands ( or that shirt) or those that have the cash and an affinity for imported flannels.

I enjoy reading about how garments are made ect, and many of the pieces I actually dont mind or find them nice, but not at the costs that are currently being charged, its getting ludicrous

I do not understand how someone can spend $340 on a fucking plaid shirt

Workmanship ect are top notch I am sure, but $340 fucking dollars? The way people came in their pants when the latest collab pic was thrown up was unreal to me.

It looks like an average shirt IMO, people are making it sound like God himself came down and interned at Iron Heart to help design this thing...

The dickriding that goes on in the work wear category here is unreal, all you have to do is say " made in Japan in limited numbers" or " Mister Freedom" and people will pay anything.

To each their own, I am not pissing on anyone who buys those brands ( or that shirt) or those that have the cash and an affinity for imported flannels.

I enjoy reading about how garments are made ect, and many of the pieces I actually dont mind or find them nice, but not at the costs that are currently being charged, its getting ludicrous

there's hypebeasts for everything. just as people freak out over a new fucking nike collab shit, this is no fucking different. same with people beasting over +j at uniqlo. or anything. what is fashion week but just beasting over the newest fucking clothes? everyone is a hypebeast. people love new and limited things, makes them feel special and important because they own something no one else (very few people) can have. feeling of superiority over people who shop at the mall and buy general release stuff.

Sam: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEAH.

Details.

oh man, i was at a party and my friend and i were playing around being all tough talking trash whatever. and of course it escalates into me saying shit like "i'm not scared of you come on hit me" so he gives me like a tap on the chin or something. and i sorta hit him back across the face and then him being tough says something to instigate another hit like, "that was it?" sorta thing. so i lay a serious one across his cheek. i felt terrible. but he was asking for it lol.

so i lay a serious one across his cheek. i felt terrible. but he was asking for it lol.

Dude, there's literally NOTHING to feel bad about. If a guy asks a girl for that it's all his fault. You can feel bad if you're a guy and done that to a girl... or a few girls... it's funny being a short, skinny guy.

2QA6s7p-zU8

I've agreed to certain aspects of my relationship that don't necessarily sit well with me. But I'm obviously doing the smart (10) thing by going with it and seeing where it leads. I mean, given the situation it's either going to be awesome or awful. Either way, it's going to be ridiculously intense.