superconfessional

Well, theres alot of nice women here, and I dont have any problems with feminist, and them acting first is more of a plus for, but its just that alot of the women Ive met during the last 3-4 years have been over-sensitive, sometimes needy, sometimes mean, chicks with writer ambitions... NO MORE POETS FOR BOBO!

they're women, which means each and every one of them is fucked up in their own special way

my last girl burned me bad. I was all about, ready to fucking marry that girl after like a month. Best sex of my life, most fun I ever had with a girl. I was so in it, and I was just another number to her. I got played like a fucking idiot.

haven't been burned like that since high school. She's still calling me but I haven't been calling back cause I need to get over it.

A mate and myself got kicked out of the pub last night, we were not even being that stupid. Bouncers were once there just to turf people out for brawling or smashing stuff....now they are weedy little guys with CIA ear pieces talking to the 8 foot monsters on the door to come up and look scary standing behind the weedy guy yabbering that you might be to drunk, even though you are just standing there, but your head wobbled forward 3 degrees.

The PC'ness of everything really bugs me, the world will be wrapped in cotton wool by 2010.

i was with some girl today and she was giving me head, but it was in the middle of the day behind these bushes and really nobody could see but then this dog started barking at us and then it left and then the owner came and she saw us and she like freaked out. we both just like froze and didnt know what to do.

i was with some girl today and she was giving me head, but it was in the middle of the day behind these bushes and really nobody could see but then this dog started barking at us and then it left and then the owner came and she saw us and she like freaked out. we both just like froze and didnt know what to do.

you are a fucking retard with no manners whatsoever, you shouldn't have frozen, you should have asked her if she wanted some dick too

I really didn't 'get' why people liked unknown pleasures..I downloaded it and sounded like shit. Much later, I found out that the shit I downloaded was mad low quality so I found it at 256kbps and I swear there are sounds here that I didnt even hear before...weird. Usually low quality shit I have just has shitty bass and sharp vocals or something.

I like it so far, but I'll always like frute swagz vocals over the monotone-y shit.

on a similar note, once my mom bought a bootleg Cher cassette(cheaaa we still used ours) when we were in Sicily. It ended up being someone else singing the songs, not too well either.

Man, sicily was awesome. The fact that if you had 4-5 people and a baseball bat (or maybe just looked scary) you could take over a parking lot and make people pay to park there so you can 'watch' their cars.

Though I think most of them time they would've kicked someones ass for fucking with one of the cars or atleast I'd like to hope they would.

Man, sicily was awesome. The fact that if you had 4-5 people and a baseball bat (or maybe just looked scary) you could take over a parking lot and make people pay to park there so you can 'watch' their cars.

You know you couldn't pull that off with your zebra A77 on!

I was on the subway tonight and these two girls and a guy got on. They kept looking at me and whispering to each other.

So after like a minute I called them out. I asked them "what are you guys talking about".

So the guy says: "they think you're really cute, and we all think you'd be perfect work at our store".

Now they were all dressed up reasonably nicely, a little corny, loose fits, but better than most people on public transit.

Then he says: "We'd just have to do SOMETHING about your style, and your haircut."

So I was kind of amused, I just finished (ahem, got fired from) working at a really high end clothing store, Robert Geller, Comme Des Garcons, Corpus etc. etc. so I asked what store they were from.

"Abercrombie and Fitch"

I started laughing my face off, and got off the train at my stop.

I was on the subway tonight and these two girls and a guy got on. They kept looking at me and whispering to each other.

So after like a minute I called them out. I asked them "what are you guys talking about".

So the guy says: "they think you're really cute, and we all think you'd be perfect work at our store".

Now they were all dressed up reasonably nicely, a little corny, loose fits, but better than most people on public transit.

Then he says: "We'd just have to do SOMETHING about your style, and your haircut."

So I was kind of amused, I just finished (ahem, got fired from) working at a really high end clothing store, Robert Geller, Comme Des Garcons, Corpus etc. etc. so I asked what store they were from.

"Abercrombie and Fitch"

hahahahahaha ^^^ :D

i want to buy leather and stuff so i can be like corter

it looks fun

seems kind of a big invesment at first, considering i have no (read $2) money, so 70-80 dollars is a lot right now, but i think im gonna go for it and make wallets and sell them and make more money to cover the initial cost and then yeaaa...

im also applying for a job at bestbuy so thatll help with covering the initial cost =)

well, at least they are getting a paycheck at the end of each month and aren't unemployed

"Abercrombie and Fitch"

i went to my favourite bar last night and for some reason "you shook me all night long" came on, and we were fucking mortified. If I wanted to hear that shit I'd go to a campus bar. So I rolled up to the dj and lambasted his ass for it. he promised to play me something good to make up for allowing AC/DC to be played in the bar. the next song came on, some cool knife remix, and the MC of the live to air show they did busts out "This one's dedicated to Matt Clopek, STEALER OF INNOCENCE"...

i was fucking shouted out as the stealer of innocence on the radio.

funny story, but why'd you get fired?

I hate retail, and it showed.

well, at least they are getting a paycheck at the end of each month and aren't unemployed

Why you gotta be a bitch.

I GOT a JOB ma'fucka.