superconfessional

i chugged down a whole bottle of water cause I was extremely thirsty. about ten minutes later I felt the overwhelming urge to take a leak, but I was cooking something on the stove and didn't want to leave it, so I made the stupid decision of just standing there watching the stove waiting for the moment where I could flip the stove off and run.

nature called! and i tinkled in my pants slightly.

best piss of my life. :D

i chugged down a whole bottle of water cause I was extremely thirsty. about ten minutes later I felt the overwhelming urge to take a leak, but I was cooking something on the stove and didn't want to leave it, so I made the stupid decision of just standing there watching the stove waiting for the moment where I could flip the stove off and run.

nature called! and i tinkled in my pants slightly.

best piss of my life. :D

Best second post ever? I mean, personal details are always great, but self urination is a hell of an introduction to the board.

Today was field day for zoophiles and I was also seen in public doing it with a farm animal. I'm not gonna say which animal but it was at a zoo. Anyways, I've decided clothes really aren't important to me anymore as long as I can remove them quickly. Now I just want wild sex and internet fame. I'll probably be spending less and less time on this board since my new goals aren't really in line w/ most posters anymore...Anyways, thanks for everything SF!

rememer this?????????//

I had a weird ass dream. I went to some mexican wedding in san francisco i think and then when it was over we were gonna drive back but my parents had left already so we left with this kid and his dad was rich so we were in his 4 door ferrari and he was driving it really bad and just trashing it, then the car turned into an RC and we were just driving it around and then there was this flooded street which the driver didnt see and he ran straight into it and the car got ruined then the rc car turned into a tshirt with the car on it, then the dude took off the shirt and the tag said "Sidney Lo" and then i was like "oh i know who sidney lo is" and then my friend zane comes out of nowhere and goes "yea hes my fucking idol" and then we go to the sidney lo store and get a new shirt. then my little sister woke me up

dont be fooled college isnt always as fun as it sounds

i thought you'd graduated or something?

anyway, i confess i pulled some jv shit last night

along with his beer, my friend was drinking water out of a plastic cup

i decided to do the same, and then he had the bright idea of getting our last beer to go

he poured his into his empty water cup and stuck it in his cargo pants (most of my friends still dress like they did ten years ago)

i just decided to carry mine close to the side of my leg

and got yelled at by the bouncer

pretty weak

/shamed

some girl wants my nuts bad

and likes to tell me that fact

every time we meet.

its a good self esteem booster.

theres this girl who really wants me too and last weekend i ditched her to go hang out with my ex, i was thinkin about it the other day and that seemed like a really bad choice when you put it in perspective