superconfessional

OMC and other hard ass new yorkers i'm coming to new york on the 15th can you tell me some mean new yorker shit like 'get out don't come to new york' or 'your soft california body can't handle the grit and grime of DA CITY NIGGAAA'

Also I got your package yesterday that shit was mad quick thanks

I am working with a freelance producer from NYC this week, and I want to kill her. She smells awful thanks to a combination of patchouli and cigarettes. On top of that, she is demanding and quite annoying. She wants voice-overs for a translation, and she expects regular employees to give professional quality reads. She'll sit in the recording booth with them and coach and nitpick them until they just get fed up and leave. I don't know why we keep hiring jokers like this lady. On top of that, she was too goddamn lazy to shoot enough video in the field, so now I have to search through our archived footage for "beauty" shots of some shithole country in northern Africa.

:mad:

I think I'm gonna drop my girlfriend for a nice Indian girl. Her parents are hardcore on the "Meet a nice Indian boy!" tip though, so I think I'm in a rough ride. THe girl is smoking though, and loves Robocop, so I'm kind of in love...

they say once you go desi,youll never go back.

I think I'm gonna drop my girlfriend for a nice Indian girl. Her parents are hardcore on the "Meet a nice Indian boy!" tip though, so I think I'm in a rough ride. THe girl is smoking though, and loves Robocop, so I'm kind of in love...