superconfessional

no, i graduated from nyu recently.

omc, i still think you might have met my brother at some point. he's a senior this year. he's a pretty happening kid. maybe, probably, dunno. anyways, funny NYU story, kinda a passing the torch kinda anecdote - so im sitting in ch. de gaule airport outside paris saturday night, waiting for my 9 hour delayed plane (which also has a ridiculous and somewhat weird/scary circumstance for being so late), and we move into the actual terminal (my brother and i) after sitting outside in the waiting area (where you check your bags and everything) for like 4 hours (we watched Superbad and The Invasion within that time, both very good.). so we're now in the terminal waiting, and we wait for another couple of hours, and its about 10 o clock and we finally move into the boarding terminal they call "the satellite" (it looks like a spaceship). we sit down, and we hear this young dude talking about how he's so excited to be going to new york and all this stuff to some parisians who are also going to new york, and their asking him why he has a guitar and he talks about how he wants to study music.. and then one of the others asks "where do you go to school" and he goes, "i start at NYU on monday" so both my brother and i smile at this, and my brother goes on to introduce himself and go into a long fact giving session for this kid (LA hipster) and tearing this naive, idealistic, and impressionable youngster a new NYU loving asshole. it was actually pretty funny, but yeah, thats a NYU story for you right there.

word.

Your destiny is more posts.

hahaha westside talking like a normal person

I wanna know why your plane was delayed.

well, interestingly enough, they wouldn't tell us at first, because what happened was immediately deemed a national security problem (in the beginning), but eventually they realized it was more human error and mechanical trouble.

what happened was the plane that we were supposed to have (American Airlines) as it was taxi'ing on the runway, something mechanical happened with the plane and had it flown to paris, it probably would've exploded somwhere over the atlantic. so obviously that was a problem. so they had to switch the plane, which took a number of hours, have everyone reboard and everything, move luggage (this of course is all at JFK where the plane was coming from), etc. etc.

so they replace the plane (originally it only was a 4 hour delay, but heres the kicker, and what made it a possible security threat) but as the were reboarding everyone... the crew goes missing. only the pilots were there, and no crew for the plane itself. so they sit for 2 more hours while they locate the original crew (who all either went home or to bars, but had been believed to be killed/replaced by terrorists), and then get a new crew to go, and it takes them all the same amount of time flying to paris.

all in all, I got home at 4:30 sunday morning.

was your brother the guy i met the same night i saw the olsen twins snorting coke off of a glass table in the hayden dorms?

EDIT: true story.

haha maybe? i dunno, my brother lived in rubin, then one of the dorms down in the financial district, then in rubin for a summer, then in rubin for the year, and now he has an apartment.

he took psych with one of the olsens, and she cheated off him, and he went back to change the answer to the right answer, while she kept hers the same, and when she found out she failed the test the next week, her and her anorexic posse confronted him and he was like "your loss retard."

and that was his only communication with the trollsen.

i seemed to be olsen'd out while they were there... elevator rides, watching them do blow, always bumping into them in random places.

a friend of mine took spanish with mary kate and she failed the course.

oh, my confession for the day: older chick and i hung out this afternoon. it wasn't so bad, she seems to not be so crazy lame all the sudden about what happened between us, and she was generally like, not awkward towards me, which was nice. i met one of her friends, whose exactly like her, so im starting to notice a pattern in the company she keeps.

im actually very content to be friends with her right now. maybe in the future i can see if she would want to pick up where we left off, but generally, since im back at school, there are plenty of options. just not older options.

its an improvment from where we were before. i can say that at least.

THE FUCKING VIBRATORS ARE PLAYING HERE ON THE FUCKlNG 16th. BUT I GO ON VACATION ON THE FUCKING 13333333333THHHHHHH

FUCK FUCKUFKCUFKJCUFK

CUFKCUF

CFUFKC

FUCVKFCUKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFU.,

FUCK.

word, it's not like it's 1977 and they were ever good. consider yourself lucky