superconfessional

That was my first thought, but thought maybe it was something grosser because you said 'meat'.

If it was something worse, I would've probably blew chunks on the spot.

I'd still probably have thrown up.
could we have a moment of silence for the fetuses that will never be able to post in supertrash?

*dies*

hahahaha

Ugh... no more talk of fetus'

To go back to the Chris thing. I bet he'd be flattered. As a straight guy, I've always been a little weirded out that I've NEVER been hit on by a gay guy. All my friends have stories about it, but not me. I think I'm gay-ugly or something.

think thats bad... once i saw a tiny (1" long) fetus. my girl started her period, not even late or anything, and she calls me to the bathroom... ill stop there...

my first day of work at a hospital, i was sitting around and i see this disgusting red Ithing on the table ready to be brought to the lab. I get around to asking what it is. "products of conception" they say. It was sitting out for a good 4 hours before I brought it to the lab.

I've seen some pretty gross shit. I'm sure anyone that works at a hospital will tell you the same.

I got my hair cut and I look like the spikey hair fuckasses who go to bars and listen to Akon ..

Was it that bad? :confused:

Yes, It's like 400 degrees out and I'm wearing a wool beanie

I was referring to the neg rep. That's the first one I got.

Hahahah yes it was, I honestly spit out my cereal and ran to the bathroom ..

But I will + rep as soon as I can haha ..

Damn, my bad lol.

I was [--this--] close to pulling the trigger on a pair of sz. 31 Dior 19cm MIJ, but then I remembered that I was going to try to start living more thriftily. That pretty much cancels out any $300 jeans.

I need to stop buying what I want and start buying only what I need.