superconfessional

My mom randomly washed my jeans today. I flipped out because my flat heads shrank way too much after I stretched them out. I either need to sell the flat heads or work out like crazy and go on a diet.

You didn't accidentally do it, you felt bad for the guy.

Don't lie in the superconfessional. It's considered sacreligious in our cult.

no lie. it was an accident. i was going to neg rep one of his other comments, but felt it was more appropriate to neg rep a different one, but i forgot to click the 'do no approve.'

140x140georgezimmer0qe8.jpg

i guarantee it!

yeaaa

people at aa judge you!

confession: no joke i try to dress good when i go to aa so that the employees are nice to me

confession: i was at aa today and some gay guy was coming on to me, it was funny. he was like "soo... can i help you with... anything (anything in a superflamer trying to be seductive voice)" haha and the guy didnt even work at the store

i had a friend who recently got fired from AA for fucking a girl in the inventory room. and apparently, it was not the first girl to be fucked in the inventory room by him. ive only owned one AA shirt, that i didnt even buy, it ended up in my closet, must've been someone elses.. but anyways, its not a bad shirt. its just too small for me now. i kinda wanna go there and get some things, but i hate how theres a standard when you go in there. they all silently judge you when you go in, with their leg warmers and headbands and american slave labor clothing.

There's a couple Korean girls on the AA site as 'models' and I swear to fucking god every time I go into AA to buy one of their grossly overpriced poly-blend tank tops or some other piece of shit it's always one of them coming to 'help' me by silently staring at me til i purchase something, and one of the gay guys in the background staring at my jeans or trying to cruise me.

Was in the Levi's store in Atlantic City yesterday...there selling the 501 XX repros - distressed $385 , raw $285...explained to the people that went with me why they are so expensive...sales staff was emazed by my "knowledge" - they don't even know that there's a big lawsuit going on with japanese denim brands..

So the point is - I was showing off...and fuck , it was fun....

is white castle any good? i hear good and bad things about their food. there's on white castle in the west coast except frozen white castle burgers :(

I like White Castle .. there's a couple of 'em near me. Only other fast food I'll actually eat on occasion besides WC is from Wendy's.

Definitely not worth some crazy road trip though.

Krystal and White Castle are very much the same thing. Don't worry thought, you're not missing out. Heh...

Shitty frozen, then steamed hamburgers.

However, on occassion, they can be quite delicious.

Buuuut, if you're on the West Coast (though there are a few), or really anywhere besides the South, the one thing you are truly missing is Chik-Fil-A. Thank God for Truett Cathy.

combo-meal.jpg

^^Mmmmmmm. And that is a sweet tea of course, not a coke/pepsi/etc.

Krystal and White Castle are very much the same thing.

Shitty frozen, then steamed hamburgers.

However, on occassion, they can be quite delicious.

yeah...krystal is like redneck white kastle. hardee's (used to b redneck b4...now it's just karl's junior) has "slammers" which r just as bad.

rly?? shit is DA KRONIK...srsly there is always a line. dem new milkshakes rawk 2.

w3rd. iz all bout dat mynt cookiez'n'kreme.

cure - yeah, my gf just informed me. sadly its just not as many as there are here...do they have sweet tea there? like, the real shit?

Yep as far as I can tell they're exact clones of the one I used to go to in ATL

w3rd. iz all bout dat mynt cookiez'n'kreme.

cure - yeah, my gf just informed me. sadly its just not as many as there are here...do they have sweet tea there? like, the real shit?

never tried the golden wheat. i just stick with the classic #1 w/ sweet tea, or lemonade if i'm feelin adventurous.

id almost have to say that breakfast is better though...their biscuits...god like.

cure - thats good to hear. where'd you stay at in atlanta?

White Manor in jersey theres only two of them. Its White Castle but the least bit shittier. Theres no where to sit and only one big fat guy with pit stains makin your burgers, he just grabs a handful of raw meat and cooks it up serves it on these lil' buns and whalah!! presto sliders.

In n out is all you ever need. I feel sorry for east coasters who dont have it.

I'm not a West Coast native but I've been out to California a couple times and I was extremely disappointed by In'N'Out. I was just never that impressed.