superconfessional

confession..

i went on ande whall's myspace

-->which led me to find cmf's myspace

-->which led me to find out his real name, which surprises me for some reason?!

--> dead end because it's a private profile and i dont have a myspace account

-->which led me to click on sidneylo's myspace

-->which led me to find out dum's real name

-->which led me to sycamore's myspace

-->whose myspace page is embeded with a song called xxzxczx me by the crystal castles which tripped the fuck out of me when combined with sensation white 2007 CD1 around 30minutes in (strangely nice combo)

-->which led me to satanomendeath's page-- a dead end

-->which led me back to go back to stalk tangerine's page

-->which led me to find out tg's real name, but page is a dead end in terms of sufu romping

-->which led me to tang's page to find the superfuture group made by begs

-->which introduced me to insomaniac's page, which i didnt click, but whose first name i now know. unique and pretty japanese name :)

throw in witts somewhere in there. i forgot where he came in... probably around sidneylo.

this is supergay. what a waste of time.

p.s. im still listening to the xxzxzxzxvcxcx song. strange.

so i was walking home after a big firework celebration, wearing my apc jean and dunks, when i saw a huge crowd on the sidewalk. there were all highschoolers, and there was like 6 nammer girls, all in short/loose booty shorts and tank top, who were about to fight with two first nation girls. so this dorky native girl threw a weak push at this feisty nammer chick's face, then she got totally wiped out when the crowd converge and it's like 7 on 1. the aftermath was that the native girl front row of teeth was fucked up and there was blood everywhere in her mouth, while the feisty viet girl barely had a scratch. i saw her brush her forearm like it was nothing.

during the whole scrum, i managed to get a handful of all the viet girls' asses and a boob. one of the girls turn around annoyingly and i thought she was going to sock me in the face but luckily she didn't. probably because i kinda dodged behind another girl.

i notice that viet girls are pretty feisty for some reason, since other east asian girls wouldn't fight like that. probably cuz women and men are considered equal in vietnamese culture.

confession:

I maintain a blog, it is basicly just for myself and some really close friends and family.

like an online diary of some sort, I just post whatever I feel like, what I'm reading/listening to most at the moment. I thought it could be nice to do that and be able to look back at it in a while. And at the same time it's a nice way for friends of mine on the other side of the globe to keep kind of uptodate on me.

I've done my best to keep it quite and not easily findable as I don't find it neccesary for anyone except people close to me to read it, I'm sort of fond of the anonimity the internet offers.

One of my best friends, who is fairly well known in our small country was asked by one of the biggest weekly television guides to post a top 5 of websites,

guess wich one was his nr 4?

While I really appreciate the gesture, I'm not that happy about it.

Guess I'm going to have to find a way to make it password protected then.....

thanks for the props + rep I guess, but I seriously don't know how and more importantly why I could've gotten any cash from it.

I mean it's just about me and things I like and my opinions on those things basicly.

I don't even know how that would be interesting to anyone who doesn't know me personally. But I think people will be looking anyway.

But fact is that the "just for myself and friends" aspect is gone so it feels a lot less personal all of the sudden....

i really want to go to the BIG samurai party.

but i think i have a complex about meeting a large group of people who i don't know at one time.

plus it would be hard to convince one of my friends to go with me.

" yea it's this party where i'm going to meet a lot of men that i talk to online about jeans we never wash and wear everyday. in fact, this party itself is at a store that only stocks jeans from japan that cost $300.."

Yea, I kno...

If I explained EVERYTHING, it REALLY wouldnt seem promising for any future, whatsoever...

Yea... Im pretty down right now...

Hope you're doing okay over there... we still miss you.

My girlfriend is pissing me off and I want to rip out her ribs...

Im more so in the break up situation, but I cannot, for I have a child on the way.

This is a really tough situation but remember that its better to have two parents living separately and giving 100% of their love to a child then being together for the sake of the child and making each other and the child miserable.

My mom and dad had a really messed up relationship and my mom kept saying up to my adulthood that shes staying with my dad because of me but the only thing I thought even as young as 6 years old was...i wish they would just separate. Just keep that in mind..and good luck!!!:o

Anybody remenber this thread?

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=19259

After many false alarms, MANY stories, and many busted nuts later...Mr. BP is going to be a father pretty soon.

Part of me is happy about it though.

preggers/new mom titties are awesome because they are engorged with life-giving milks.

the glands that produce the milks make the breasts plump and perky and full and fuck that, i'm done with 17 year old girls....

NEW FETISH: NEW MOMMY TITTIES.

oh shiz, what about 17 year old new mommy titties??????

I love My 17 year old pregnant girlfriends titties. NExt level shit.

Black platano JR better know how to share.