superconfessional

today was my brothers birthday.

i didnt know that until i got out of bed.

i didnt get him a present.

or a card (or even sign the one my dad got for me to give to him).

or tell him happy birthday.

and i have no remorse.

Yesterday at Wendy's a girl of 15-years-old-or-so came up to the table with me and my friends and placed a(n oregano) blunt. We laughed and thought it was cute/creepy. While in my head, I thought about fucking her...she was kinda cute, but with her mom, friend, and little brother I think.

I'm only 18, its only a little pedo.

Guest youngteam
i have a confession. i hate corbin law, and i don't know why.

maybe it has something to do with this:

im well liked and known by plenty of people from broad ranges of backgrounds

but i still dont go to massive keggers and whatnot

i do party/drink/smoke pot(not currently:drug testing :( )

but i do more so with 10-15 of my closer friends

rather than the mass amounts of alright mediocre poeple

still havent gotten any as well,

ive assisted in giving female counterparts some

how could anyone read that and not feel at least a slight compulsion to want to punch him in the face?

ddddd.jpg

shes the one circled...sorry the picture is small...it kinda looks liek a bad remake of laguna beach.

I'd hit you all with my truck if I had a truck and was a homicidal maniac. I'm content just to scowl for the moment.

man... ive been laughing about this shit since friday night...

so im at a club and my friend has been dancing with this girl. he leaves her on the dancefloor and comes ovver and tells me something about her, wants to hook up or something, and then goes back to dance. song ends, and they start to walk outside. i follow once my friend says something to me. as soon as i start following, she turns around and says to me "that hat is adorable... and so are you, whats your name?" and completly ignores my friend as hes trying to talk to her. i end up talking to her for the rest of the night and getting her number after her begging me to call her and apoligising for being so forward after telling me half a dozen times how much she likes me and wants to see me again. and not only does she like me, but shes little, cute, old enough to buy her own alcohol, and smart.

i think my friend ended up with some 250 pounder...

Sometimes I wonder why everybody seems to like Cheap so much?

Maybe it's because he's the rebel that most of us aren't?

Maybe it's because it's cool to be a dirty rotten scoundrel who steal girls from his friends?

Just wondering, nothing personal against you CMF.

i wonder the same thing man...

also want to add that i wasnt trying to steal the girl, she just wasnt really interested in him in the first place.

honestly, i like to think it was good karma coming back at me for giving my other friend that came out with us my mid 60s 501s. tried to give them to the guy who didnt get the girl since he was wearing girls jeans and said it was because guys jeans were too big... but too small. my other friend tried them on and they looked perfect, so they are his now.

After getting kicked out of a bar last night because my license expired (which is bullshit, if your over 21 in this country you should never be kicked out of a bar for anything except overly excessive alcohol use... and even then!) i watched as a bum came up and started yelling "yo bitch, you wanna smoke rock! smoke this!" and proceded to take a huge boulder out of his trench coat and throw it as hard as he could into the sidewalk. It was completely ridiculous. I think one of my buddies caught it on his cellphone camcorder... it needs to be youtubed.

I'd hit you all with my truck if I had a truck and was a homicidal maniac. I'm content just to scowl for the moment.

yeah yeah....its a prom picture..what can you expect?

its not my fault you spent your prom night at home touching yourself.

So this weekend I was out clubbing with my friends. I met these two girls at our favorite bar, one was ridiculous stupid hot, the other was not. We all hit it off, and they suggested we three should go another club. So we go, and I'm getting on really well with the one, she's in for sure. So at the other place we sneak into the VIP, hang out, things are going out really well. Then hot one gets a call from her roomate/friend. She has to go, something urgent, blah blah, add me to facebook, lets meet up another time.

So I'm there with just the other one, and I'm pretty annoyed that I'm just stranded at like 3AM.

So instead of just bailing on the night, sleeping, and contacting the hot one in the next few days, I slept with the other one, the unattractive one, several times, and then again in the morning in the shower.

I am unimpressed with myself, and you should be even more so.

Punch me in the dick, or at least negrep me.

Halifamous, I feel for you. I can't say I've done the exact same thing, but I sympathize with the situation where the girl you're feelin leaves, and you get the steam taken out of you.

So, are you still going to make a play for the hot one--assuming there's even the slightest chance the fug chick won't snitch?

Guest youngteam

at present the only person i've given rep to is C0C0 but that's only because i find the rest of you to be slow-witted, diseased cretins.

Halifamous, I feel for you. I can't say I've done the exact same thing, but I sympathize with the situation where the girl you're feelin leaves, and you get the steam taken out of you.

So, are you still going to make a play for the hot one--assuming there's even the slightest chance the fug chick won't snitch?

I'm creeping that steez all over facebook.

I know how people got laid before the internet, and damned I think I could probably do it that way, but this is way easier.

I'm creeping that steez all over facebook.

I know how people got laid before the internet, and damned I think I could probably do it that way, but this is way easier.

It's only easier because, based on the guys my female housemate meets on Myspace/Facebook, anyone remotely normal gets instafucked.

It's only easier because, based on the guys my female housemate meets on Myspace/Facebook, anyone remotely normal gets instafucked.

Word.

This is the same reason I hit up indie/hipster parties.