superconfessional

victoria is a very beautiful city to live in, but coming from edmonton it would be much much smaller and the downtown core is extremely small. saying that though i wouldnt want to live anywhere else including vancouver.

i like vancouver more than vic, but compared to edmonton, vic is heavenly.

edmonton might be bigger population wise, but it definitely has has a small town mentality. very blue collar up hea, and it really is jus an overgrown hick town.

Edited by Gatefold

i drink too much. i am totally conscious of this, and yet i have no plan or desire to stop.

within the past two months ive driven when i shouldnt have around four or five times. that shit is embarrassing and humiliating. i have been experiencing intense feelings of guilt as a result of my rash yet easily (in the moment) rationalized actions, yet i seem unable to stop - which only exacerbates the problem. to clarify, i dont mean anywhere close to "blackout" drunk when i say that i should not have been driving; luckily that has not been the case - and hopefully never will be.

i drink too much. i am totally conscious of this, and yet i have no plan or desire to stop.

within the past two months ive driven when i shouldnt have around four or five times. that shit is embarrassing and humiliating. i have been experiencing intense feelings of guilt as a result of my rash yet easily (in the moment) rationalized actions, yet i seem unable to stop - which only exacerbates the problem. to clarify, i dont mean anywhere close to "blackout" drunk when i say that i should not have been driving; luckily that has not been the case - and hopefully never will be.

Please realise how moronic you're being before you ruin your life and the lives of others.

I was a rubber tramp for 2yrs after the ex burned my house down & I miss the days of waking up in my hammock as the sun was coming up & standing barefoot w/ my toes hanging over the edge of the grand canyon as I took my morning pee.

I miss deciding I wanted to wake up on a beach the next morning in California & actually doing so or squatting in abandoned/empty million dollar homes

I'm homed again & about to lock down a great job w/ the state & am looking forward to retirement (25yrs away) so I can do it all over again, this time in a houseboat, I found the base for the one I'm gonna build up & gonna spend everyday for the next 25yrs making it voyage ready.

This excites me more than being w/ the coolest girl in the world or anything else for that matter. Haven't tried talking to one in a couple years & even though I know how to do so, I just don't want to cause I don't want anything to get in the way of exploring the ocean & boating to other countries etc...

INTROVERT4LIFE

Meant to +

…That's a weight off my back.

Edited by Shoreman

i honestly have no willpower

today i drank 4 liters of dr pepper and now i feel gross. and i danced all day to 80's funk jams while staring at an unfinished resume.

the only reason i'm not shittered is cos booze is stupid expensive here

i think i just need a montage to straighten out tho

I'm miserable on the inside and I only feel comfortable telling that to sufu.

i convey the fact that i am depressed to people all the time but its usually through jokes

if youre a melancholy person that's ok you just have to love it. its the best i dont think i would have it any other way. imo there is too much american cultural pressure to be happy, like its the only good thing and everyone should be happy and if theyre not there something wrong or bad. well fuck that.

maybe you are on a different level though. i dont know you personally but good luck. i would second the suggestion for cardio though. i hit the treadmill yesterday and i felt free.