superconfessional

I should slow down on downing entire bottles of champagne without the use of a glass.

last birthday party i was playing some music, someone passed me a nearly full bottle and i ended up putting the whole thing back at once. flutes are required to avoid vicious hangovers

Edited by scientifick

^

think I'm gonna try for a sober September. I've spent entirely too much money at the bars this month and I honestly just need a clean break from the drinking for awhile

edit: damn just realized college football starts tomorrow, may have to start on sep 2 lol

Still smoking weed tho, cause its way cheaper and I don't make stupid decisions that I later regret while high

Edited by jayrock

that's fucked bro, you shouldn't feel like that you don't belong with your friends, and you shouldn't live a lie. everyone preaches this but there comes a point when u really do need to just go meet new people and get new friends. don't be ashamed how ever you do, go to cheesy meets organised by uni etc.

or you could stop being a jerk and answer the phone? Trying to watch some documentaries or drive on some bmore county forest backroads.

Edited by Desi

Cosigned. Weed culture is fucking lame.

straight up, i cant tell you how many stonerish girls wouldn't hook up with me until i was validated by smoking with them. don't get me wrong if thats all it takes to hook up thats fine, but seriously? why do some stoners feel like you have to be dragged in their habit just to be accepted.

I was watching for 3 days an auction visvim fbt rare in my size and then today was last day for auction and i woke up 30 minutes before it ended and didn't check the auction 12 minutes till it ended and it was only at 130 and i was frantically trying to bid but it wouldn't let me and this shit seller wouldn't ship to new zealand because "he couldnt find reasonably priced options" even though im paying....... and then i lost because i couldn't bid and they went for 152 dollars now im listening to my sisters taylor swift cd and almost on the verge of crying for the first time in 10 years and in my moment of rage i sent the seller a message of extreme rage with a link to lil b - violate that bitch. Dude i just don't want to live right now i think i might go smoke some bleu dream and take prozac fuck. I feel that i had to share this due to me and ryannn crying in chat about me losing that auction and him losing an auction by 1k yen on a vis 101 jacket. Writing a dissertation on a man with no vis 101 jkt and fbt

Who gives a fuck. Its just a visvim fbt. I'm sure they'll release something equally as banal that you can waste your money on later.