superconfessional

thats interesting

ive known a few people with bipolar, and theyre all brilliant,

theyll be perfectly fine, and then flip shit and go crazy

but while they are in angry mode they have a knack for making award winning

art peices and whatnot.

but i have a feeling that bipolar is more than just being normal and then going into angry mode, but i havent looked into it so i think ill shutup.

Help, I have a crush on my girlfriend's sister...

we all went out NYE... our friends were drunkenly doing whatever, my girlfriend was dancing with drag queens.

Being a gentleman, I noticed my girlfriend's sister getting totally swarmed by weirdos and creeps, so I offered my hand, and we started dancing. And, next thing I know, we've been dancing for more than an hour, and it hasn't been entirely chaste. Weird physical chemistry, it was kind of intense.

My girlfriend eventually comes over, drunk and jealous, and slaps me on the arm before storming off, saying "are you two having fun?!". We find her soon after, but she's too drunk to still be angry, apparently.

I sent my girlfriend's sister a message saying, basically, that the only time I was truly having fun was when I was dancing with her, and that I'd do it all again gladly despite the headache it caused. She wrote back, " : ) same here."

WTF. I can't stop thinking about this girl, it is fucking insane- that's my girlfriend's sister she just recently met, they're actually half-sisters, raised apart from each other. A part of me isn't surprised, because they're so similar... but goddamn was that time I spent dancing with her like something out of a cheesy romantic comedy. We were in that slow-mo, nothing else is happening zone. I'm fucked. I'm so fucked.

we all went out NYE... our friends were drunkenly doing whatever, my girlfriend was dancing with drag queens.

Being a gentleman, I noticed my girlfriend's sister getting totally swarmed by weirdos and creeps, so I offered my hand, and we started dancing. And, next thing I know, we've been dancing for more than an hour, and it hasn't been entirely chaste. Weird physical chemistry, it was kind of intense.

My girlfriend eventually comes over, drunk and jealous, and slaps me on the arm before storming off, saying "are you two having fun?!". We find her soon after, but she's too drunk to still be angry, apparently.

I sent my girlfriend's sister a message saying, basically, that the only time I was truly having fun was when I was dancing with her, and that I'd do it all again gladly despite the headache it caused. She wrote back, " : ) same here."

WTF. I can't stop thinking about this girl, it is fucking insane- that's my girlfriend's sister she just recently met, they're actually half-sisters, raised apart from each other. A part of me isn't surprised, because they're so similar... but goddamn was that time I spent dancing with her like something out of a cheesy romantic comedy. We were in that slow-mo, nothing else is happening zone. I'm fucked. I'm so fucked.

you ever have a threesome?

with sisters?

How long have you been dating your current girlfriend? Sounds like you met the wrong sister... :confused:

Turns out I have bipolar II disorder... won't be taking any meds though, not because I don't need them, but because I'm against that shit. Not that this changes anything... just felt like venting it.

So... you ARE Carl... hmmm.

:confused:

You honestly need to explain that, completely missed me.

Hm. Cause you kind of looked like Carl from one of your older waywts, or at least that's what I recall people commenting... from my memory.

Ok, maybe my comment was not so relevant. Damn. Inside thoughts should not be outside thoughts. Note to self. It sounded a lot better in my head.

i dont think there is a one single happy way out of this (other than threesome, but thats highly unlikely). maybe you should bite the bullet, take one in the ass, right to the jugular, go for the heart ripper, feel it in the balls, and just tell your girlfriend the truth

while the truth does hurt,

it usually gives a better

long term outcome

but if you just now met your girlfriends sister

then maybe you need to get to know her better

before you pull some john cusacian shit.

my antivirus protection stopped today and i am paranoid that i will catch something, so ive been on superfuture for hours cause i assume its clean and safe.

I've been spending too much time here as of late. I had a dream that I was in SuperMarket and that CMF was selling a rearend (for a car, WTF?) and it fit the car that Im currently restoring. In the dream I HAD to have it, but them some other guy relpied to the thread with "dibs" before I could even PM CMF and I was like crushed that I wouldn't be able to get it. Too weird.

N.

sera, I feel the same way about posting on waywt. I don't wanna think too much about how other people think of how I dress... if I post on there, I'd get self concious and I don't wanna think about superfuture more than I already do.

superconfessional about self edge: I was actively treating the conversations like superfuture threads. Even participated in some supertrash-talk about prufrock! I'm glad that guy showed up. ^_^ nothing malicious