superconfessional

I think I'm gonna have to hire a lawyer to take over my moms estate and get her committed to a mental hospital... It kinda sucks.

Sorry to hear man. :( It always sucks to hear about a parent having to go somewhere else to be taken care of other than their own family. I volunteered at a nursing home for a while and man, it was so depressing. Folks always wishing they could go see their families again, even those with severe dementia still wanted to see their children.

back in my hometown, a friend who i went to high school with got his ass kicked.... big time...

apparently, 3 dudes jumped him and put him in a coma... they admitted to beating him in the head multiple times with a baseball bat...

my friend is only 18 and the other guys are like 25 or something, dunno what my friend could've

done to piss them off that badly but it's a really fucked up situation, oh, and where i'm from, shit like this is out of the ordinary....

my friend's skull is cracked and he might lose sight from his eye, and this is only the beginning of the surgeries

(confession) when I was in high school, I didn't like the kid, he was a dick to me, but I would never wish this upon him :mellow:

back in my hometown, a friend who i went to high school with got his ass kicked.... big time...

apparently, 3 dudes jumped him and put him in a coma... they admitted to beating him in the head multiple times with a baseball bat...

my friend is only 18 and the other guys are like 25 or something, dunno what my friend could've

done to piss them off that badly but it's a really fucked up situation, oh, and where i'm from, shit like this is out of the ordinary....

my friend's skull is cracked and he might lose sight from his eye, and this is only the beginning of the surgeries

(confession) when I was in high school, I didn't like the kid, he was a dick to me, but I would never wish this upon him :mellow:

back when i was in HS & playing tennis my douchebag skater friend (hes really a good person if you get to know him but hes a dick to random people) got his head beat in with a tennis racket by an older brother of a middle school russian kid who he stole a bike from. Hes become much nicer/courteous since then. I wish it didnt happend to him but in the end it was for the better.

if your friend was jumped by 3 dudes who beat him into a coma, I am going to go ahead and assume that he deserved it. Just hope he comes out of the coma and thinks "man, I probably shouldn't have done what I did", rather than the standard shitty person statement, "I didn't deserve what happened to me".

I always hear/read people saying "oh they are my friend it sucks that this thing happened to them". Why exactly does it suck? Generally people get what they are fucking asking for with their behavior and their decisions - random fucked overness is exceptionally rare. Stop being friends with shitty people, basically.

Nobody "deserves" having their skull cracked and being put in a coma. Nobody. Doesn't matter how big of an asshole they're being. More often it's someone taking it way overboard, like that SF fan / Dodgers thing, then anyone "getting what they deserve". I've been in a couple fights in my life, all of those experiences sucked, and for some reason especially when I thought I might have actually really hurt someone. I can't fathom what someone could do (and let's be realistic) that would make someone think "well, let's make sure this person never walks again and has to re-learn how to speak to their children or parents, that'll teach him". I am 100% down with people getting punched in the face, honestly...I wish there was more of that in the world these days, but outside of that? Nah, show some fucking control and some class. Nobody deserves that shit.

Posted · Hidden by broneck, March 29, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by broneck, March 29, 2012 - No reason given

anyone who knows me in real life knows that this shit happened

175360_815828870967_72604125_45752240_2886569_o.jpg

it happened because my friend bumped into someone at the bar and spilled his drink. when we tried to buy him another one to calm him down, his friend showed up and started punching us in the face. when we got thrown out of the bar for "fighting", they called their friends and 10 guys showed up to kick me in the face.

i didn't ask for it, i didn't get in anyone's face. wrong place, wrong time. that's it.

Similar thing happened to me a few years back. We were bowling/drinking with some friends, and the people in the lane next to us were talking shit to the one on he other side of us, these big fucking oafish Russian dudes. We didn't think much of it at the time, but when we walked out these 4 guys cornered my brother and I (after the rest of our group had left), they mistook us for the guys running their mouths. We're talking our way out of it when this smaller, younger random guy tries to tell the guys that it wasn't us...right as one of them sucker punches him in the face, breaking his nose and they all jump on top of him and start beating the shit outta him. We pull them off just as security runs out and the guys scatter, but this poor fucking kid that was just trying to help ends up with a broken nose, a fractured jaw, generally all fucked up...and it was just all us being in the wrong place at the wrong time and a group of meatheads that were just out looking for a fight. I'd say in heavier beatings it's virtually always someone just out looking to hurt someone and not to teach a lesson or put someone in their place.

that is being in the wrong place at the wrong time. The other dude was beat up with bats...pretty clearly premeditated. Hence, he did something stupid, and he got beat the fuck up. Shouldn't he be accountable for his own actions? I think when guys are actively looking for you, specifically, in order to beat your ass, it's most likely because of something YOU did.

For a board of supposedly hard streetwear dudes, you are all very soft, and that's pathetic.

p.s. as none of us know what the kid did, would it change your opinion if you found out he raped some dude's sister, or broke into their house or something else reprehensible? certainly, if he was just jumped for no reason(really) I'd feel bad but given what the guy said I'm not sure why you would assume the kid did nothing wrong.

Edited by RandR

dude, you are too young to remember that thread. kill yourself.

the dudes with baseball bats were mid 20's, the kid in a coma is barely out of high school, he's the kind of kid who

is always asking for trouble (acting like a badass cause he know BJJ), but at the same time, everyone knows he's a punk,

so I thought most people would show some restraint knowing that.... the attackers have served time for similar shit,

but in the end, I think my friend should have had better judgement than to have been dealing with degenerates like those guys...

I don't know what he did, but i doubt its anything to merit a hit on him.... the attackers just seem like some low life degenerate

scum who act only on there alpha male instincts...

and I doubt they were smart enough to realize that shit they were getting themselves into

and I don't even know if he'll make it out of this coma with basic motor functions, as his skull was literally cracked in, so he's lucky

to even be alive at this point...

Edited by alimenator

Posted · Hidden by alimenator, March 29, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by alimenator, March 29, 2012 - No reason given

the dudes with baseball bats were mid to late 20's, the kid in a coma is barely out of high school, he's the kind of kid who

is always asking for trouble (acting like a badass cause he know BJJ), but at the same time, everyone knows he's a punk,

so I thought most people would show some restraint knowing that.... the attackers have served time for similar shit,

but in the end, I think my friend should have had better judgement than to have been dealing with degenerates like those guys...

I don't know what he did, but i doubt its anything to merit a hit on him.... the attackers just seem like some low life degenerate

scum who act only on there alpha male instincts...

and I doubt they were smart enough to realize that shit they were getting themselves into

and I don't even know if he'll make it out of this coma with basic motor functions, as his skull was literally cracked in, so he's lucky

to even be alive at this point...

For a board of supposedly hard streetwear dudes, you are all very soft, and that's pathetic.

tell us more about how modern living has diluted your authentic human experience, you hard motherfucker

Edited by Stacks

one time me and a friend were skating outside a high school minding our own business when a group of 9 or 10 russian kids come out of nowhere and surround us asking if we've seen any cops in the area... du's were closing in so we bolted. never ran so fast in my life... soft as fuck but i don't give a shit. i didn't get stabbed that night.

point is, there are a handful of people out there just looking to fuck shit up for no reason. It may be possible he deserved a punch in the face... but you never know mayne, that coulda been me getting beat the fuck up for no reason and some idiot like yourself would be on the internet talking about how i probably deserved it.

Edited by BearCousin

tell us more about how modern living has diluted your authentic human experience, you hard motherfucker

yo pause @ "you hard motherfucker"

Posted (edited) · Hidden by wood 666, March 30, 2012 - doh
Hidden by wood 666, March 30, 2012 - doh

made the worst internet purchase today. bought a leather jacket that was too big and not what i expected. i want my money back, so gotta sell it. :|

you check my blog if interested

edit: coz i'm dead broke lol :(

Edited by felip

And amarderp's a ditto

Amarditto