superconfessional

no matter how much sex i have, how many girls i meet, how pretty they are or how cool i feel, i cant stop missing my ex.

she haunts me.

i dont think i can feel like that again... i hope i can, its a year today or so it ended, i still think of her every day.

obsession concept.

I totally destroyed the relationship i had left with my EX last night. Told her to delete me from her phone, mind, heart. The playing friends shit hurt too much and was going to do no good for anyone, besides, she was being a shit friend and i could not deal anymore... packed up a box of her/our stuff i had held on to for a year and sent it out today.

took off her bracelet for the first time out of the shower in a year too. trying to finally get over it.

more fish in the sea concept.

i have always believed in a clean break, most relationships i have had fell apart because the people are not really being good friends in the first place.

a good friend actually cares enough about the other person to not do the things that hurt them is the first place.

the cleaner the break the better, the more likely that you would ever be friends with the person sometime in the future when things have changed enough in your lives that you realise what it was the attracted you to each other in the first place.

when i think of all the break ups i have had the easiest to deal with was when i was told that they never wanted to speak to me again as i had betrayed them too many times.

this cut down the amount of time i spent pining, and the usual moments when you hope it will still work out, that are normal if you really were in love with the person in the first place

whether she intended that or not she was being the kind of friend that she always was to me by doing that to protect herself, given that i am an all or nothing kind of guy.

AstroWolf sounds like you may actually be single now, it is hard to feel that way when you keep a space in your heart for someone you are no longer in a relationship with. HAVE FUN

I totally destroyed the relationship i had left with my EX last night. Told her to delete me from her phone, mind, heart.

ohhh!...so close, you could have had a post in the "most fucked up thing you ever said to someone" thread. well have fun out there dude.

Confession: Haploid, I don't like you. At first I felt bad for you, but now I just don't like you.

There's a lot of reasons why I don't like you. One, you are the only neg rep I've gotten in months. I'm not going to neg rep you back because you are 18, and you are pathetic. As a result I honestly feel sorry for you. I don't want to kick a little bastard like you when you're down.

Two, your life makes me sad. You're some asian kid from Jersey that has to tell us it's your birthday like we give a shit(trolling for rep, like a bitch would do), mostly because you have no actual friends. How could you? You think your life is a mash up of a K-drama and a Linkin Park album and the sad thing is it's worse than that.

Three, you are a bitch, and someone that routinely has sex with his mother. The first part is pretty obvious. The second part is pure speculation on my part, but I'm reasonably certain that it's true, because you are a true blue motherfucker, and that's what motherfuckers do. They fuck their own mothers, willfully.

Four, you can't fucking comprehend anything, because you're an idiot. This is compounded by the fact that you think you're not an idiot - though you clearly are. What I was telling Mharci in the dating advice thread was pretty simple. Man up, and learn to appreciate the present. You somehow interpreted that as me bitching about something other than a fellow human being feeling like shit of his own accord. I was trying to help him put things in perspective. Not the perspective of a bitch ass teenager, like you, but the perspective a man should have.

Now I'm sure as you get older you'll feel like, "hey I was the kind of guy when I was younger that would go down on his own mom like an alligator snapping turtle eating a sunfish", and I just want you to know that yeah, you are that guy now, and sadly, you will probably be that guy in the future because, again, you are and always will be a motherfucker.

If you'd like to say anything to me, I'm always in NYC. Come by and we can discuss your tricks and tips on fucking your whore of a mother, how she gives you a family discount, or what it's like being such a bitch that even NJ is sick of you.

You motherfucker.

Confession: Haploid, I don't like you. At first I felt bad for you, but now I just don't like you.

There's a lot of reasons why I don't like you. One, you are the only neg rep I've gotten in months. I'm not going to neg rep you back because you are 18, and you are pathetic. As a result I honestly feel sorry for you. I don't want to kick a little bastard like you when you're down.

Two, your life makes me sad. You're some asian kid from Jersey that has to tell us its your birthday like we give a shit(trolling for rep, like a bitch would do), mostly because you have no actual friends. How could you? You think your life is a mash up of a K-drama and a Linkin Park album and the sad thing is it's worse than that.

Three, you are a bitch, and someone that routinely has sex with his mother. The first part is pretty obvious. The second part is pure speculation on my part, but I'm reasonably certain that it's true, because you are a true blue motherfucker, and that's what motherfuckers do. They fuck their own mothers, willfully.

Four, you can't fucking comprehend anything, because you're an idiot. This is compounded by the fact that you think you're not an idiot - though as previously stated you clearly are. What I was telling Mharci in the dating advice thread was pretty simple. Man up, and learn to appreciate the present. You somehow interpreted that as me bitching about something other than a fellow human being feeling like shit of his own accord. I was trying to help him put things in perspective. Not the perspective of a bitch ass teenager, like you, but the perspective a man should have.

Now I'm sure as you get older you'll feel like, "hey I was the kind of guy when I was younger that would go down on his own mom like an alligator snapping turtle eating a sunfish", and I just want you to know that yeah, you are that guy now, and sadly, you will probably be that guy in the future because, again, you are and always will be a motherfucker.

If you'd like to say anything to me, I'm always in NYC. Come by and we can discuss your tricks and tips on fucking your whore of a mother, how she gives you a family discount, or what it's like being such a bitch that even NJ is sick of you.

You motherfucker.

you are 28, and haploid is 18. re-read what you just wrote and tell me that it isn't extremely embarrassing. you even finished it off with a thinly-veiled e-threat.

you are 28, and haploid is 18. re-read what you just wrote and tell me that it isn't extremely embarrassing. you even finished it off with a thinly-veiled e-threat.

being 18 is no excuse for being a bitch. Kid is a bitch. He should be told, repeatedly, until he understands that fact.

Two, your life makes me sad. You're some asian kid from Jersey that has to tell us it's your birthday like we give a shit(trolling for rep, like a bitch would do), mostly because you have no actual friends. How could you? You think your life is a mash up of a K-drama and a Linkin Park album and the sad thing is it's worse than that.

Four, you can't fucking comprehend anything, because you're an idiot. This is compounded by the fact that you think you're not an idiot - though you clearly are. What I was telling Mharci in the dating advice thread was pretty simple. Man up, and learn to appreciate the present. You somehow interpreted that as me bitching about something other than a fellow human being feeling like shit of his own accord. I was trying to help him put things in perspective. Not the perspective of a bitch ass teenager, like you, but the perspective a man should have.

You motherfucker.

Well here, another neg. rep. Now you've got someone else to hate, you pathetic cocksucker.

Well here, another neg. rep. Now you've got someone else to hate, you pathetic cocksucker.

oh no. your neg rep and opinion of me are so important that I now must put on some Dylan and face the wall, crying into my shirt. Why the fuck do you think I would care about the opinion of an 18 year old dipshit(this applies to haploid or you, apparently). I don't give a shit about rep and I sure as hell don't give a shit about you.

oh no. your neg rep and opinion of me are so important that I now must put on some Dylan and face the wall, crying into my shirt. Why the fuck do you think I would care about the opinion of an 18 year old dipshit(this applies to haploid or you, apparently). I don't give a shit about rep and I sure as hell don't give a shit about you.

oh, congratulations, you're 10 years older than me. Obviously a feat that I'll never be able to match, I'll surely be dead by 27.

oh, congratulations, you're 10 years older than me. Obviously a feat that I'll never be able to match, I'll surely be dead by 27.

wait, are you actually mad because RandR is fed up with someone else on this board who also happens to share the same age as you?

and i lol'd at your angsty kobain et al reference there. very lolable that was.

RandR should stay in the dating threads, where he comes across as helpful and generally pretty chill. I know its the internet and all but that was nuts how you actually typed that out, then posted it, and are now defending yourself.