superconfessional

I'm trying really hard not to resent my parents for moving our entire family from Southern California to the shithole state of Florida. That was around the 6th grade. I can't help feeling like things would have turned out drastically different, and almost certainly better if we had stayed there. Not one of us is happy, or has been happy for almost the last five years.

Sometimes I think of some alternate reality where the other me is a lot happier and it just makes me really melancholy. Even if we were to just pack up and leave and move back tomorrow, I wouldn't be able to get back any of those years spent here.

gas?

birds dont have a problem ridin the subway g

dont know the context but ya shouldve gone

When I filled the tank that shit was 3.01 a gallon by me. She never called me anyways. My feelings aint hurt and south park was on, so I could care less.

I'm trying really hard not to resent my parents for moving our entire family from Southern California to the shithole state of Florida. That was around the 6th grade. I can't help feeling like things would have turned out drastically different, and almost certainly better if we had stayed there. Not one of us is happy, or has been happy for almost the last five years.

Sometimes I think of some alternate reality where the other me is a lot happier and it just makes me really melancholy. Even if we were to just pack up and leave and move back tomorrow, I wouldn't be able to get back any of those years spent here.

yeh so you could've spent the last 5 years boning bitches/smoking weed/thugging out/getting fuct up in another place but think about it like this, hardship makes you a stronger person and stops you from taking shit for granted. and when you finally can go somewhere you want you'll appreciate it a lot more, especially if you had to work for it.

"pain is weakness leaving the body" and shit along those lines...

iPhone 3gs fucking died on me three days ago. Stuck in an infinite booting cycle, but will never actually boot, so I think I'll have to buy a new phone.

One of my housemates dropped out of school, left the house and cut all contact with us, which means we have to cover his rent. Landlord lowered rent by fifty bucks, but now my rent ramped up to 250 instead of 175.

On top of that, we have to cover the dudes utilities. So thats another few hundred there.

And I have to pay the remaining down payment on my apartment for next year which is 100, and then by june first I have to be able to drop first and last months rent which is 800....

I've wasted all my money eating out with friends, gf, jawns and other unnecessary bullshit. Money issues make me feel like shittttt.

-F2D

iPhone 3gs fucking died on me three days ago. Stuck in an infinite booting cycle, but will never actually boot, so I think I'll have to buy a new phone.

it happened to me on the iphone i found. try holding the top and home button for 10 seconds then release top and 10 seconds later release home, all of this with the iphone plugged. it'll enter recovery mode and you'll be able to restore it in itunes.

also try to find someone quick to replace your dropped out "friend". it happened to one of my friend and they put ads with the other flatmate in every campus, website and all so they didn't have to cover up for the person.

oh and btw my rent is 110€ just teasin'.

Sup Zubbies. 250 a month gets you a room in a half decent sized house that looks like complete shit and is located in a crappy college area (frat houses galore).

Sup Jane. Landlord brought up some bullshit like "oh you guys signed a group lease so you have to cover his share." Plus hes in Syracuse and shit now. Kids life is fucked anyway, all he ever did was drink a 30 rack of bud light(yuck, who drinks light beer in WNY anyway?) each day, play runescape, and bum around the house.

Sup freecat. Tried that, no dice :\

-F2D

i'd be living under a bridge with 110 in paris ! nah i'm in toulouse, southern climate, chill people, and the 2nd city after paris with the more student. i live in a student building, the rent is like 250 which isn't that great but i've got 140 of housing bonus (i don't know how to call it, it's social service money.)

bummer for the iphone :/

damn i pay rape$ for rent and i'm still in a double!

wait until you start working and don't have to subsidize some kid's student housing with your income. You'll probably feel better about what you paid in college.

I recently turned 20. I realized that I'm old and that I haven't done shit while I was young. I still don't know what I'm doing and why I'm still at that college studying stuff that I don't care about. I dislike the majority of the people in my program and the teachers. What the fuck am I going to do with a fashion marketing degree? prolly nothing and will end up studying something else, somewhere else, if I ever get paid for working. I feel fucking old and I'll prolly kill myself on my 22th bday.

it's normal to feel like that. i remember i felt the same when i turned 19, i hadn't done anything at all except spend a couple of years with a gf in hs, graduated high school and was overally a boring dude. and then i made some new friends, moved out to study, started a band, started skateboarding, drank a lot more, did every drug i could put my hand on, got fired from jobs, travelled to see friends, slept at strangers' place or in the street, got into fights... nothing unusual, but when you find your thing, then life gets better.

you just have to will (pun unintended) for it and follow your instinct, wherever it may lead you, good or bad things. what can happen to you anyway ? do what you'd regret not doing when you're old.

oh and my confession for today is that i have a thing for chubby latinas.