superconfessional

Fuckin Mass, Engrish or not, having 媽 say I love you~ is amazing.

The most I've ever done to my mom is give her a nice bear hug. I gave her one when I was at the terminal of LAX before I left to Taiwan for a year, and one on her birthday this year.

I can at least give my mom a hug now. This is a development that only occurred a year or two ago.

They need to do way instain mother> who kill thier babbys. becuse these babby cant frigth back it was on the news this mroing a mother in ar who had kill her three kids . they are taking the three babby back to new york too lady to rest my pary are with the father who lost his chrilden ; i am truley sorry for your lots

this is news to me about moms not saying i love you... mad AZN concept.

Most American moms i know of say it like it as a mantra, loses all meaning, so, i could see how not saying it has value. But too much in either direction seems wrong, there has to be a balance.

should I get a bagel to honor bagel friday... or get a salad to honor my body?

I've been eating like a fucking pig lately and I think salad would be the way to go, but shit... it's bagel friday. And Murray's is right next to the building where my 3 o'clock class is.

shit.

so this is gonna some like on some teen drama bull shit but bear with me.

so i have this co-worker, zach, who is in the top 2, if not the gold medal holder, of the most annoying people i have ever met. and basically cause he is my co-worker and neighbor i see him alot. so we used to hang out quite a bit the first few months here in korea cause i didnt really know anyone else, now since i actually have some friends here in korea, people i like and not just people i know, i have basically been ignoring him cause well he is really annoying to be around.

so a few weeks ago zachs mom comes to visit him here in korea, and i guess that they have a discussion about his friends and co-workers. and she basically tell him that if we dont appreciate him, he shouldnt be friends with us, and apparently he proceeds to delete abunch of the co-workers out of his cellphone, mine included, then and there.

but this cat is so needy that even though we are not really friends, he still constantly invites me out with him. so he invited me out last night and i lie to him, i tell him im not feeling good. when i get home im invited out by another friend and i say sure. i get home drop off my stuff and i head out, when i get to the bottom floor to meet my friend, i get out of the elevator and zach is there, he sees me and he instantly gets this pissed of look on his face. then a few minutes later he comes back down and sees us waiting for another friend, then he looks at me and says 'im glad you are feeling better'

so even though i dont really like the guy i actually feel guilty about this, i know the rest of my crew says i shouldnt cause he brought it on himself by being this complete jackass at all occasions but maybe i just feel bad cause i got caught

ain't your fault

although you should feel bad about lying

i guess, i dunno

yo you wanna know the type of people i work with

2 of them do nothing but talk about how big their dicks are

1 guy pisses standing 5ft away from the urinal. one time i walked in he was like hey just chillin there with his dick hanging out

1 guy is bulgarian and is mad passive aggressive and doesn't get sarcasm

1 guy has 2 inch thick glasses literally and still can't read any print unless it's 2cm from his face

this 1 indian dude walks around the office barefoot, which is whatever but today i spotted him in the bathroom barefoot

and so much more