superconfessional

wait...

who doesn't eat milk / cereal?

I love cereal but milk itself makes me barf

I hate barfing so I avoid milk

it's not the same but what can you do (also have tried rice milk, that shit doesn't settle down quite right but it doesn't make me heave)

The wifey thinks I'm bat-shit crazy every time I eat a bowl of cereal without milk. I don't think it's that weird.

Certain cereals are better without milk. Frosted mini wheats for instance, I will eat them dry and finish them off with a glass of milk, they get soggy if mixed in a bowl.

didn't sleep at all last night because of smoking too much, felt awful, went to the gym this morning. woke me up a bit. but I need to not smoke weed because it just makes me feel awful. Psychedelics and other drugs of that sort don't have any hang-over effects on me, but weed creates this strange next day haziness that I don't need. It also made me eat $11 worth of frozen yogurt (with brownie bits, M&M's, and Reese's Chunks) on top of like 4 beers. fat status.

shitty weed does that to me. i feel burnt out. after a nice indica i sleep like a rock.

shitty weed does that to me. i feel burnt out. after a nice indica i sleep like a rock.

wasn't shitty weed. was very good weed in fact. I just tend to not sleep when I smoke unless I get completely and utterly STONED. when I'm just high, I get speedy as hell.

TG wow... thank god he's behind bars.

on that note, I am 97% sure that one of my professors is a serial killer, or an iteration of the T1000, he literally has no emotion whatsoever and his gaze is cold and barren.

I will probably see him on the news in a couple years for hoarding student's body parts in jars

i forgot that would could eat cereals without millk. i've got none and really wanted a bowl.

speaking about bowl i like the next-day haziness after smoking too much during the night.