superconfessional

funny thing, i can drop 100 on shirts, but not couple hundred on electronics :(

same brah

i was using a cellphone from maybe 8 years ago and a beat ipod shuffle up until probably christmas time when i got lent a blackberry and ipod touch as present from girlfriend

cant afford technology

same brah

i was using a cellphone from maybe 8 years ago and a beat ipod shuffle up until probably christmas time when i got lent a blackberry and ipod touch as present from girlfriend

cant afford technology

just placed order for 16 gb touch 2g + screen protector

and a headphone

oh my i feel nervous/anxious.:(:(

oh well electronics will last me longer than clothes will :x

im still using the same pink ipod nano that ive had for like 2 years now, i didnt even pay for it. gf at the time lent it to me, we broke up, never asked for it back.

every phone i cop is a basic nokia, i lose/break it like once a year

considered an iphone/blackberry but i think having internet everywhere i go would be my undoing

i too can never bring myself to spend money on anything other than clothing, ESPECIALLY electronics. i want to buy a camera because i wanna get started on a portfolio for transfer and stuff, i already have some stuff put aside, but i'm not sure what to do. i'm getting around 950 for tax return which means i am letting myself spend 450ish and saving rest. cop slr or cop geller leather or cop materials to get to work on cobbling and leatherworking, i just don't know lol.

halp sufu!

AND I HATE THAT EVERY TIME I POST IT GOES TO A NEW PAGE.

listening about Khun and Tucker's maximisation program with non-negative instrument applied to multiple factor production process....makes me ................ zzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz. been awake since yday..............

*wakes up*

also iused to spend a whole lot more in electronic stuff than jawns. like new phone, laptop, dap and all every month (less for the phones). i was making big money tby reselling tho... now i found gear that fits me and don't feel the need to change (also except my dslr, the other stuff are getting harder to sell with time)...

listening about Khun and Tucker's maximisation program with non-negative instrument applied to multiple factor production process....makes me ................ zzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz. been awake since yday..............

Well, economics long time ago became a branch of applied mathematics.

You can't study economics without such mathematics basics as Kuhn-Tucker theorem. They are essential. All my master degree courses in economics had optimization problems in one or another form.

I'm asp, my cast sucks and my wrist hurts, today blowzzzzzzzzzzzz

Well, economics long time ago became a branch of applied mathematics.

You can't study economics without such mathematics basics as Kuhn-Tucker theorem. They are essential. All my master degree courses in economics had optimization problems in one or another form.

all i do is pretty much optimization problems too... except i'm in first year... but well the lecturer told us we wouldn't need it for this year (like loads of things he says but whatever), that's why i fell asleep. was interesting tho. thanks for the input (pun unintended).

i'm chillin in bed all day for being sick. confessions:

1.) even though it's a sick day i feel really guilty for missing class. though i'm not going to class i'm still not going to study.

2.) my friend probably marked me as present in intro to business because i'm always just late anyway

3.) i want a cigarette even though illness is kicking my ass.