superconfessional

my aunt and my uncle hate each other over some stupid shit that happened like 10 years ago, and they keep on dragging my mom and her parents into it

my uncle has never held down a job in his life even though he has 2 college degrees, and claims that if he had about 10k to invest on stocks he could turn his life around

i've been urging my mom to not blow 10k on this idiot, she wants to give him his thousandth chance

sometimes you gotta give up on fam

my aunt and my uncle hate each other over some stupid shit that happened like 10 years ago, and they keep on dragging my mom and her parents into it

my uncle has never held down a job in his life even though he has 2 college degrees, and claims that if he had about 10k to invest on stocks he could turn his life around

i've been urging my mom to not blow 10k on this idiot, she wants to give him his thousandth chance

sometimes you gotta give up on fam

lol

That's so ridiculous. If he could really turn his life around he'd do it with or without the charity of others.

i got back from teh dentist a couple of hours ago. i hadnt been to a dentist in many many years so my teeth are kinda fucked up. i ve always had a fear doctors so i put it off for way too long. it wasnt as bad as i remember it being when i was a kid but now the anesthesia is wearing off so its staring to hurt

besides that im not sure if i can eat yet and im hella hungry, which is worse cause im watchin man vs. food right now.

i got a new black motorola phone when i moved and reupped my contract in sept 07

that phone was aight until I lost it in aug 08

i always lose shit so i had the insurance on the phone, and i got it replaced right away, with an identical phone

that phone first broke a while back and became unusable last week so i filed a claim and got the replacement today

i open up the box and they sent me the right phone, but in this fuckin lame apple green color that looks hella frute swagz

no problem, i think, i'll just call the insurance company up and make everything right

i even said maybe i made the mistake when i filed the claim

nope, i asked for the right color but their records said i had a green phone to begin with

that's weird, i said, it was definitely black

ok, they said, just call tmobile and have them change their records to reflect that and we'll send you the right phone

so i do, but tmobile says they can't change it because their records are permanently linked to the phone serial number, and the one they have on file for me showed i had a green phone

it was black, i said

sorry, they said

so i call the insurace company back and they say there's nothing they can do without getting word from tmobile first

their records are wrong, i said

sorry, they said

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK IS THAT SHIT

ayo sell it on craigslist and use the cash to get the phone you want.

i got a new black motorola phone when i moved and reupped my contract in sept 07

that phone was aight until I lost it in aug 08

i always lose shit so i had the insurance on the phone, and i got it replaced right away, with an identical phone

that phone first broke a while back and became unusable last week so i filed a claim and got the replacement today

i open up the box and they sent me the right phone, but in this fuckin lame apple green color that looks hella frute swagz

no problem, i think, i'll just call the insurance company up and make everything right

i even said maybe i made the mistake when i filed the claim

nope, i asked for the right color but their records said i had a green phone to begin with

that's weird, i said, it was definitely black

ok, they said, just call tmobile and have them change their records to reflect that and we'll send you the right phone

so i do, but tmobile says they can't change it because their records are permanently linked to the phone serial number, and the one they have on file for me showed i had a green phone

it was black, i said

sorry, they said

so i call the insurace company back and they say there's nothing they can do without getting word from tmobile first

their records are wrong, i said

sorry, they said

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK IS THAT SHIT

ay man atleast you got a replacement cell phone for free. some nigguhs cant even afford insurance. lose a phone got to hop on that 8290 with tha rainbow battery.

did coke tonight. fortunately it was free but i wouldn't pay for this shit. there was something else i wanted to confess but i can't ermember. oh yeah i'm listening to ayumi hamasaki trance remixes.

i did, best decision i've made in 09.

however i'm sorry but your username is a clockwork orange reference no? is it not when alex says i'm your droog AND leader, not droogan. just been bothering me for so long haha. but seriously call her man.

Holy shit man, you're a real fan! Yes, it IS droog AND leader, but when I looked over the script, I thought Droogan Leader sounded better so I left it. You're the first one to catch it. So sssshhhhhh.

I think it's fear or something strange that's keeping me from calling her, we have a real roller coaster thing goin' on. When we meet up, we never get anything figured out, just hooking up in like 3 minutes.

well i'll keep your secret, and i highly recommend just talking it out with her, my gf and i had a perfect thing for 11.5 monthes and i dumped her out of fear for the future, but 2 monthes later i imed her randomly we got dinner the next night, and we've been working things out for a month now, it's really great, trust me nothing feels better than making ammends, and you guys obiously have something sexual, just fix it mayne.

And for some strange reason.. She has her last name listed as her maiden name..

If I find out through Facebook that my parents just got divorced...

fuck my life..

haha my mom tried that shit on me too

maiden-name and everything! She said it was so people couldnt readily look her up. A bunch of her friends (my friends moms') pulled the same stunt. I def dont want my mom checking out the pics of me and a QP joint on 4/20

sup mom

oh shit are you with the superfuture group? what if she looks around your fb page and finds this strange thing called superfuture. after the travel and news the TALK COMES. SHE WILL KNOW ABOUT SUPERTALK. then again, the popo already knows about it..