superconfessional

i wish some hoe would step up on me so i could stomp on her ribs.

/ghetto julz

just when i think im tough,,,

im play fighting with my 6'4'' 350lb brother and he punches me in the ribs, it knocked the wind out of me and i fell straight to the kitchen floor.

i wanted to vomit and die at the same time.

I feel like the only way my guitar playing is going to progress is if I get a new guitar. I feel like I've hit the wall with my guitar now, and it bums me out, cause I love my guitar like a brother :(

I have no monies for new guitar... dunno what I'd get either. :(

I'm confused Jeep

how can you run into a wall with a guitar

unless you're playing like a nylon-stringed acoustic and you've decided you've had enough of playing classical ballads

It's sort of a playing thing... I feel like I've plateaued in terms of my playing abilities, and while usually its more the player than the guitar, I feel like I'm ready to move on from my SG as my primary and maybe move to something that will challenge how I play already or something that will force me to reevaluate how I play entirely. From that point I can move forward, regardless of whether I get any "better" technically - it's a matter of finding a new tangent for my playing as a whole.

I wouldn't know much about that - I pretty much just play bluegrass and old bluesy shit.

Shady Grove or Sligo River Blues, whatever.

I can see what you're saying, though.

Well, I stick mainly to pentatonic myself cause I prefer blues over anything, but I just feel like I achieved all I was able to with this guitar and it can't do what I want it to anymore.

Sad :(

unspoken feelings are unforgettable

holy shiiiiiiiit

i hate ppl who love what they do.

i never get that luxury.

having rich greedy jew bastards for parents/grandparents never fucking hurt.

I just got a mail a second ago, excited to open that shit thinking it was from somebody important, and it read like this:

--- On Wed, 1/28/09, Zwart, Antoinette <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: Cynical News for the Week

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>

Date: Wednesday, January 28, 2009, 10:04 AM

There were 1.9 million people at the inauguration and only 14 missed work.

wild_whiskey takes about 2 hrs to get ready to go out. I am expecting him at my weekly dinner party by 10 tonight, and it's 9 now, but then again I'm not really sure if he will make it by then. My gf is bringing 8 other people to my house and I don't have plates for them.

i wish some hoe would step up on me so i could stomp on her ribs.

/ghetto julz

I've never been in a fight but this one time I was going to punch this one girl that was trying to get with my BF at the time, I was held back by a friend that took me outside to calm down. I wrestled free and stomped back into the club, searching for this crusty-ass bitch but she was nowhere to be found (i found out later that she was in the club, hiding).

I am now a more peaceful, less jealous person but i still think it would've been fun as hell to have given her a black eye and ripped out some of her extensions.

(not that the guy was worth it, in retrospect)

^^ hahaha i often get really violent feelings. i'm always holding myself though. i'm too scared of myself, i mean, if i'd get involved in a fight, it wouldn't be for fun, it'd be to win, i woulnd't stop myself. once though, i was really drunk in a stupid club like 4 years ago and this fat little chick was dancing in back of me and always hitting me with her gross butt. i turned around and spat my gum at the top of her long hair. she got mad and hit me in the ribs with her elbow. i spat on her and was about to jump on her when my two friends lifted me up and brought me outside. i'm happy they did haha