superconfessional

I've had it with bitches that are hot and cold.

In all honesty, I hate "playing the game," but I do realize it's an essential part of the process.

yeah it's really weird, why would you treat someone that you like bad?

just be yourself and when you find someone who likes you that way, you'll be better off anyway.

Son. Sit down.

Women don't think logically.

They think on emotions.

Depending on their mood, the weather, their period, what they had for breakfast, the phase of the moon, etc, a woman's emotion and perception of you may change.

And when they are young, they love the rollercoaster of emotions that "hot & cold" brings with it.

Ever wonder why women love soap operas, dramas, tabloid gossip magazines, horoscopes, etc?

It's because they provide women with that emotional rollercoaster they desire.

So when they are young and attractive, they play this game to get that emotional addiction.

It also serves as a screening test for the dozens of chumps out there trying to get in her pants.

"Hot/cold" allows her to see if you have a strong personal identity, aren't needy and desperate, and have a backbone.

She doesn't play the game on purpose, she does it subconsciously, so don't take her out on it.

In fact, if you do, she'll most likely resent you for it.

And the attraction will be lost.

If she's a reasonably healthy woman, stand your ground and wait for her to come around and initiate contact.

Don't push or she'll run away.

Unfortunately, many women are attention whores and there isn't sure fire ways of recognizing one.

In fact, there really is only one true way to know if a woman is interested in you: she's willing to fuck you.

But even then, if she's crazy, that may be a fluke.

That's the parodox of attraction.

Son. Sit down.

Women don't think logically.

They think on emotions.

Depending on their mood, the weather, their period, what they had for breakfast, the phase of the moon, etc, a woman's emotion and perception of you may change.

And when they are young, they love the rollercoaster of emotions that "hot & cold" brings with it.

Ever wonder why women love soap operas, dramas, tabloid gossip magazines, horoscopes, etc?

It's because they provide women with that emotional rollercoaster they desire.

So when they are young and attractive, they play this game to get that emotional addiction.

It also serves as a screening test for the dozens of chumps out there trying to get in her pants.

"Hot/cold" allows her to see if you have a strong personal identity, aren't needy and desperate, and have a backbone.

She doesn't play the game on purpose, she does it subconsciously, so don't take her out on it.

In fact, if you do, she'll most likely resent you for it.

And the attraction will be lost.

If she's a reasonably healthy woman, stand your ground and wait for her to come around and initiate contact.

Don't push or she'll run away.

Unfortunately, many women are attention whores and there isn't sure fire ways of recognizing one.

In fact, there really is only one true way to know if a woman is interested in you: she's willing to fuck you.

But even then, if she's crazy, that may be a fluke.

That's the parodox of attraction.

well, I like to think that there exists women who are like normal human beings and are able to be honest and direct about their feelings.

I haven't accountered many that would support my theory though.

well, I like to think that there exists women who are like normal human beings and are able to be honest and direct about their feelings.

Haha.

Don't judge a woman by what she says, judge her by her actions.

Have you ever talked to a woman that said:

"I'm tired of dating all these jerks that don't treat me right. The last 5 guys I dated all treated me like shit."

And lo and behold she dates another jerk.

What makes you think she'll magically change what she's attracted just because you're honest and direct about your feelings?

Here's a hint:

Women respond better to subcommunication.

Its not what you say, but how you say it; or rather how you use space, body language, tone, etc., to illustrate your message.

Sorta like how you can be super sexual with a woman without uttering the word "sex" once.

Healthy woman are VERY honest with men at the subcommunication level:

You either get it or you don't.

Haha I love how for like 3 years running now every few months DJRaj has to take some members to "dealing with women" school.

Example: Yesterday I told a girl I was ditching her to go and watch the football game with my buddies. Now she loves me.

i just broke my diet on the fuckin mcd's mcdouble with bigmac sauce for lunch and said what the hell for dinner and had two pieces of fried chicken. bet im going to have another piece later too ugh. fucking hell.

i just broke my diet on the fuckin mcd's mcdouble with bigmac sauce for lunch and said what the hell for dinner and had two pieces of fried chicken. bet im going to have another piece later too ugh. fucking hell.

it's all good man, one day won't kill you. just work out hard tomorrow.

Wtf I'm in the graphic novels section of Barnes and Noble like 4 hours a week. Ain't no steezy white chicks ever chatted me up. I'm always there for the comics and not manga though.

Real otaku don't even hang out there. By the time shit hits US publishers we've already read the online translations a year ago.

Keep on thinking that way and you will never get rid of your girlfriend (your hand).

My university program is so embarrassingly easy that sometimes I feel like the teachers think we're mentally handicapped. Today we got three pages of vocab, that's due next month. No test, no quiz -- we just have a month to fill out about thirty film terms that we should probably memorize anyway. The other one of our teachers told us we didn't have to take notes, he'll just e-mail us all the info after every class.

I've only had one teacher that actually pushed us, and it's the only class I got an A+ in. Ahghhghghghghhggh why, why so uninspiring...