superconfessional

Ed[it]: I got served. Actually New X-Men.

This has NOTHING to do with consumption of Adderall, more to do with the shithole school and fucked bureaucracy here.

yeah, I fixed that with an edit, probably while you were typing the response. No schaadenfreude here, I fucking hated scheduling in school and still do in grad. Best of luck.

If you bought your Sugar Cane jeans from Attic at 50% off and are emailing me to get them tapered you can eat a dick up till you hiccup.

For starters, don't taper your jeans...

If you're emailing me because you want to exchange them for a different size you're a complete moron and do not understand the way the world works.

I feel better now.

YUMMY!!!

1850239138616477992fnt2.jpg

today is the first time in a long time since i've signed onto aim

thats funny, like a week ago i signed on to aim for time in years, i got teh updates i went from version 4 to like version 6.something.

I debated whether or not to post this. It was so humiliating.

Took a chick to a dumb club in NYC... they were frisking people inside. Huge black bouncer frisks me and at the end, grabs my fucking package. I got in his face and yelled "what the fuck!" And he grabs my neck and gets all feisty.

I slink upstairs into the club.

I should've gotten his fucken ass fired, brought cops there if I had to.

Motherfucker VIOLATED my shit.

How I showered and showered to get that off of me.

I debated whether or not to post this. It was so humiliating.

Took a chick to a dumb club in NYC... they were frisking people inside. Huge black bouncer frisks me and at the end, grabs my fucking package. I got in his face and yelled "what the fuck!" And he grabs my neck and gets all feisty.

I slink upstairs into the club.

I should've gotten his fucken ass fired, brought cops there if I had to.

Motherfucker VIOLATED my shit.

How I showered and showered to get that off of me.

despite the shitty day, the bone-chilling heart-stabbing and all-too-sudden cold, school and reynaud's syndrome that is taking a toll of my feet currently, I am actually kinda happy - I've got a crush :o. First time in a while, I'm relishing the feeling.

not snitchin much else yet

despite the shitty day, the bone-chilling heart-stabbing and all-too-sudden cold, school and reynaud's syndrome that is taking a toll of my feet currently, I am actually kinda happy - I've got a crush :o. First time in a while, I'm relishing the feeling.

not snitchin much else yet

You know how you can get her attention? BUST OUT THE BANANA SUIT.