superconfessional

I really need to get on some sort of medication. I've been having anxiety attacks on and off all day, and this is the first time I've ever had them. I'm a fucking wreck.

If you can internetz, I doubt it; they're wildly incapacitating and many people pass out after having heart palpitations and sweating themselves into a puddle of stress and terror.

That's probably not what I should call it, then. I don't really know what it is. Pretty much what happens is that I get really nervous/anxious and my heart rate speeds up and I pretty much go catatonic. The weirdest thing is that my vision changes where it feels like my eyeballs are being pushed deeper into my skull and my perception of everything changes. If I sit up or something, I get sort of dizzy.

I need to see a doctor.

That's probably not what I should call it, then. I don't really know what it is. Pretty much what happens is that I get really nervous/anxious and my heart rate speeds up and I pretty much go catatonic. The weirdest thing is that my vision changes where it feels like my eyeballs are being pushed deeper into my skull and my perception of everything changes. If I sit up or something, I get sort of dizzy.

I need to see a doctor.

happens to me when i get a migraine

you should post results of doctor visit haha

I need to see a doctor.

ugh, fuck that. all that^ and my bottom lip used to get numb due to hyperventilating without realizing it.

i would say meds, but i tried it and shit kills sex drive...but it may be good for you. def see a dr.

good luck. :)

you missed the shirt ? i guess you aren't an M right ? because if you are i can sell those i got (the 2 colorful ones) for the price i paid + shipping.

ah i think i have already lost. shes down the road right now. at a party with my brother. i wasnt asked to go. i guess im not the only one that considers it just a bit too creepy.

haha whack you know her through your younger brother dont you?

i knew the girl through her older brother, he was all like 'yeah jus hit that shit'

what kind of brother says that shit. lol.

hahaha that is all time. bit creepy though. hope he didnt ask you about it.

yeah she is my brothers girls best friend. normally girls under the age of about 19 i just cant handle/dont understand, but theres something about this one. maybe it was because she bit me at a cut copy gig.. i dont know.