superconfessional

why is old michael phelps considered some kind of heart throb now? i don't care how fast dude can swim, he looks like an ape who fell out of the mongoloid tree and hit every branch on the way down. aside from that, every time i've heard him speak, he sounds like a big oaf. what the fuck

eta - I guess that's not much of a confession, haha :o

why is old michael phelps considered some kind of heart throb now? i don't care how fast dude can swim, he looks like an ape who fell out of the mongoloid tree and hit every branch on the way down. aside from that, every time i've heard him speak, he sounds like a big oaf. what the fuck

this is a fact, but it won't dissuade CWG's and high schoolers from bein all up on him.

But its ok, we don't have to see him till 2012.

on a more personal note, I don't think I've ever been more happy to start my Common Application than I am right now.

Celebrity and endorsement money. Dude looks awkward as hell but I respect him more than most other pro athletes.

my ex just made me read her a haiku i wrote about her when we were together it was awfully embarrassing but i think she just was really flattered

man i think she is starting to be down again....

confession - i hope so

SIGH I HATE TEH WOMANS

my ex just made me read her a haiku i wrote about her when we were together it was awfully embarrassing but i think she just was really flattered

man i think she is starting to be down again....

confession - i hope so

SIGH

I was down with crazy in the head crazy in bed until you added this.

this is so representative of superfuture

it will also be me next year

:(

I've actually turned down a lot of offers already. I'd like it to sell but I'm in no rush

lmao. she's just gona mindfuck you with all the trouble you can get in with the law if you fuck around with her and then you're gona think... OH SHIT. haha

I chatted with her a bit, she doesn't seem too interesting off the bat. And I don't know if she's as cute as I thought she was.

I left her with a "I have to get back to work, hit me up later."

I'm never initiating contact again. OUT>

He just got photographed for the People Magazine "sexiest men" issue (who chose him?), and refused to appear wet or without a shirt. Pretty much the only thing he is known for is being wet and without a shirt. Delusions of grandeur?

yeah i got one of those for blocking my own driveway a couple years back

i wanted to find the meter maid and shit down his throat...make him gag and throw it back up again and shove it down his mouth again for good measure

He just got photographed for the People Magazine "sexiest men" issue (who chose him?), and refused to appear wet or without a shirt. Pretty much the only thing he is known for is being wet and without a shirt. Delusions of grandeur?

People "Sexiest ___" issues have nothing to do with sex appeal. I remember the year Titantic came out that old lady who played modern day Kate Winslet made the 50 sexiest people. Nuff said.

Also damn I really like Sweeney Todd. They show it on HBO a lot now and I always watch it. Not a big Burton fan but I'm loving this movie.

I keep having a recurring dream about this girl that I could maybe have dated if I played my cards right. At the time, I wasn't into her but she got cuter throughout the year but by then it was too late. Anyways in this dream, she always ends up telling me she likes me and I am super excited, and then I wake up and feel so let down. Dreams that are better than reality suck. I would almost rather have a bad dream just to wake up and feel a lot better about my life.

I keep having a recurring dream about this girl that I could maybe have dated if I played my cards right. At the time, I wasn't into her but she got cuter throughout the year but by then it was too late. Anyways in this dream, she always ends up telling me she likes me and I am super excited, and then I wake up and feel so let down. Dreams that are better than reality suck. I would almost rather have a bad dream just to wake up and feel a lot better about my life.

May be obvious in this context, but Freud said that dreams are wishes unfulfilled.