superconfessional

so i guess i have this big problem with blacking out and not remembering anything.

pregamed with some bitties and a pinoy i sleeze it up with before finally heading to an azn karaoke joint to meet up with hebay and other heads once i was already proper stewed, had some more.. some sort of azn beer i think and not sure what else the shots were, went down really easily but that was prolly just because of my disposition at the the time. belted out some really shitty beastie boys renditions and i dont know what else.

thats what i remember, thought we just walked home after that, but apparently we left, mah gurl forgot her coat, had to go back, then took a cab to another bar? apparently for a solid hour at least, then walked home. no idea what else happened in that span of time, but they were worse off than i and i still took care of everyone/got us home solid, just dont remember after the fact..

i awoke in my clothes, jeans and all, to a drunk text from nicotine incoherently saying something about a white dood fucking up azn pussy

so.. good night. its scary how much ive blacked out though recently :(

*edit- i just remembered at one point in japas i suddenly needed to pee and was too gone to find the bathroom easily so i wandered into and pissed in some storage closet of sorts

^bahahahahaha. lib lent me a nat sherman once. skinny cigarettes are for girls and gays.

thanks for the concern pacination, but i dont think i need to see a doc, i just need to take it easy for a bit

*edit- i feel really really shitty about work. i need to come up with a really good story. think i can say someone died or something?

sushijerk:

I constantly try to be a wingman for my male best friend but I fail miserably. I am pretty outgoing and will even go up to girls and start up conversations and introductions and such, but they just do not want to be initially approached by a girl.

they(we?) are also repelled by seeing one guy alone with a girl, even if there is no apparent boyfriend-girlfriend dynamic.

If you want to go hunting for the betches your best bet is to go with another male friend.

Damn my best male friends are all pretty corny. Is darkanimal down with trying to nail as many skinny white scene chicks as possible? Don't wanna fall in love just wanna to get photographed doing lots of inter-racial groping at the appropriate pseudo dives/concert venues.

shouldnt be too hard to find someone with that same goal

Damn my best male friends are all pretty corny. Is darkanimal down with trying to nail as many skinny white scene chicks as possible? Don't wanna fall in love just wanna to get photographed doing lots of inter-racial groping at the appropriate pseudo dives/concert venues.

dark is down to get down with ladies of all shapes sizes colors creeds etc. hes good, and not looking for love.

vstototo: man i just pulled some chronoaug/jeepster shit

Max- Apparently we're a punchline now. We need to redeem ourselves.

girl who i sort of like but who i thought was in a relationship asks me to coffee, i decline for fear of being friendzoned, i check facebook after and apparently she's single now :(

as on AIM .. pizzzowwwnnneeddd :)

did you ask her to sit on your face? that should always get a positive response