superconfessional

I'm pretty sure i'm gaining weight. I haven't exercised or even raised my heart rate since i had mono and then some weird bacteia thing that put me in the hospital for a few days back in may. I've been ravenous lately with food and can't stop eating. I'm not really sure if i want to just give up and let myself gain weight, or actually exercise and not eat like a pig. I'm only up like 2-4 pounds but i feel more sluggish/soft

Not gonna lie. The fact that i'd have to sell and buy new clothes if i put on more weight is kinda forcing me to maintain my current weight.

I just got about four boxes of British Vogues and other magazines from 1992 - 2008...which is exciting except they've been sitting in someone's basement, and then in my room all day and now I suddenly have a vision of spiders or other bugs crawling out of the boxes and positioning themselves in my room, to strike when I turn the lights out. ahhgg

I've already moved most of them into the hall: NO BUGS YET.

I really don't mind bugs generally, but the two things I can't handle are:

1) Crawling on face while sleeping, and possibly being eaten.

2) Bugs in the shower, and they get on you and you tear them apart by accident.

Seriously, really gross both ways.

spiders lower themselves in front of me while i'm showering and I think any other person would have a heart attack. I don't even know why I'm indifferent.

Elsewhere, i think the same spider lowers itself in front of me while i'm at the computer at night.... don't care.

I used to have like "I don't care if you're up there but if you're in front of me, I'm going to have to fling you somewhere dude, sorry" policy

but i don't even mind. they kinda lower themselves and I poke them and they're like oh shit sorry nevermind, didn't see you.

I've just accepted that there are spiders in my house and they're here for a reason. probably killing the more annoying bugs.

Last night I went to brush my teeth and there was a large spider dangerously close to my toothbrush. I threw him out the door and then boiled that brush dry

spider germs

i was in philippines and i went to grab my toothbrush in the dark. and i grabbed something. it fucking moved.

fucking huge ass cockroaches in philippines

I just got about four boxes of British Vogues and other magazines from 1992 - 2008...which is exciting except they've been sitting in someone's basement, and then in my room all day and now I suddenly have a vision of spiders or other bugs crawling out of the boxes and positioning themselves in my room, to strike when I turn the lights out. ahhgg

aww so cute.

i am kind of betting that if diamonds opens it he'll shriek like, a bloodcurdled kind of sound.

i was in philippines and i went to grab my toothbrush in the dark. and i grabbed something. it fucking moved.

fucking huge ass cockroaches in philippines

Ahg! I've never seen a cockroach in the wild. Just a cockroach at a bug zoo.

HOWEVER the other night I was on my bed (which is on the floor) and I looked out and saw this weird crumpled black paper and I said, weird, what is that? And then I went and did some things, came back, and noticed it had moved, and suddenly realized that it was a beetle of disgusting proportions and removed it from the floor.

dang you "removed" it..

i would have my mom do it. i such a pussy

I'm a wimp though, I can't kill it. It's so disgusting -- feeling it crush. The only bugs I can actually kill without remorse are flies - but only with that electric badminton racket thing...

Man Leonard!

I was saving that Hitchhiking bird pic for when someone displayed extreme lazyness...

Oh and most of those other pics are pretty amazing, the one with the dog next to the corps makes me sad though.

And the little kitty 2 posts up from this is such a wonderfull photo, I always enjoy seeing it, thanks!

DSCN1345-1.jpg

This showed up the other night in my apartment. Caught it with an empty box and let it suffocate.