superconfessional

This shit reminds of the other day when I went to pinkberry, but i didn't want the yogurt, so i just got a cup filled to the top with those little mochi balls. So good. That day i think i consumed the mochi, 3 things of bubble tea, and a frappucino. Just wasn't in the mood for food. I do this routine too often now.

I e-mailed a picture of 'myself' to a young lady in Florida I was talking to at the time, about a month ago...

my best friend in the whole world, since 8th grade, might actually not hang out with me one last time before we move to schools in two different states because of his cunt ass girlfriend. :mad::(:mad::( theyre not even staying together. i feel horrible.

dino, sucks for you :(

same happened to me, not my best friend in the world though, but he won't have to bitch over the phone about how he should have come to my house drink a beer.

i'm in the process of seeing my best friends before i move out too, it's great to see them and sucks at the same time because i won't see them that often, but there's nothing to do about it.

dino .. see what pussy does to people, that has happened to me before, but with this guy and his girl the relationship is HORRIBLE!.My advice to him doesn't work he just thinks I'm trying to break something up that is unbreakable.So.. we don't talk anymore, i knew that nig since 3rd grade.

haha just asked you that on missed connections. wed/thurs are always best. either would be good.

I didn't know kunk lived in Brooknam , we need to link up one of these days

:cool:

there are times in life where pussy>friends but it's always temporary. happened with my best friend since i'm 4. we are still best friends. gotta give some leeway. breakups are tough.
Watch out for those who choose hoes before bros.

pussy whipped happens to all men at one time or another.....even the good ones

and kunk is in Strong Island i'm pretty sure

he's not man enough for the BK!!

moved to Long Island cause of the kids and shit, but i'm always around and in nyc for work. pm me when you can grab food/drink/etc.

and dunkin, i'm not man enough for carroll gardens. too hood for me with all the bistros, strollers and coffee shops.

and dunkin, i'm not man enough for carroll gardens. too hood for me with all the bistros, strollers and coffee shops.

werd, those baby strollers are fuckin dangerous man

and those joggin CWG always trying to straight jack my shit!!!

ps. i'll be at players lounge in ktown if you wanna stop by for one.....if not, next week

werd, those baby strollers are fuckin dangerous man

and those joggin CWG always trying to straight jack my shit!!!

Park slope is worse. Seeing bitches practically run down other peoples children with strollers while talking on cellphone, smoking, drinking starbucks, and browsing parenting forums on other device is a daily thing.