superconfessional

i usually take naps during my breaks at work... a couple of times i haven't clocked out on accident and slept through a break... and then not said anything to anyone when i realized i wasn't clocked out in the first place...

i put up the 'back in 5' and locked the door, turned off the light.... went to the bathroom... that was fun. (i didn't masturbate)

shit like meebo doesn't work with proxies, and everthing like that is already blocked

but super erotic works... well it worked for me at least at school. :rolleyes:

some kids i went to school with are getting married. weird. they met like last august, I remember it was at a party. I got her number that night too, she liked my zebra pants but I was really drunk.

maybe she's preggo.

some kids i went to school with are getting married. weird. they met like last august' date=' I remember it was at a party. I got her number that night too, she liked my zebra pants but I was really drunk.

maybe she's preggo.[/quote']

And the thing that really frightens me

Is that all my friends from school

Are turning into monsters

Picking patterns out for curtains

Making friends with all the other monsters

Pushing little baby monsters

Around the shops in prams

Boy Least Likely To?

Superconfession: I totally am bummed that I missed out on vegan taquitos as the farmer's market. They have this crazy good spicy guac sauce they pour on top.

im so so sorry superfuture. really.

i just purchased something on yesstyle

Nooooooooooooooo

I spend way too much time on this site. I think I am gonna go do some pushups so I don't feel like I wasted the whole day.

It was a sad day when I began to take notice of my friends unrestrained conformity to mainstream family values. You know, the steady ascent to the pinnacle of, "McDonald's made me do it", content, fat-assiness. An attire that looks they were modeled by Old Navy. Frequently posting pictures of their babies on obnoxious web-pages. I can only imagine whats next....If the relationship even last. And all this a 21-22. It's all so very depressing.

Theres a blood drive at work today, they're really pushing for it so much so that you'll get out of work 4 hrs earlier if you do and STILL get paid for the 4 hrs. HOWEVER ! i dont want to save a life because itll ruin my workout run later.

Im a horrible person.

Theres a blood drive at work today, they're really pushing for it so much so that you'll get out of work 4 hrs earlier if you do and STILL get paid for the 4 hrs. HOWEVER ! i dont want to save a life because itll ruin my workout run later.

Im a horrible person.

no, fuck that, everyone is selfish deep down. do work son, go hit that gym

Yesterday I was in a white hanes v-neck in 100+ degree weather eating fresh tacos, drinking beer and tequila...

nobody told me that they could see my nipples.

I only find out after seeing myself in the bathroom mirror when I went to the restroom to wash my face with cold water. That's when I said WTF.