superconfessional

I actually don't remember coming out of surgery. My next lucid memory after the injection was waking in bed. I wish I could've had video of how I must have stumbled out of the office and into the car.
This is exactly my experience. The recovery wasn't that bad either just take tons of codeine.

I remember for my wisdom teeth... I was 18 and I didn't have insurance and had to go to some local doctor who's building was attached to a bodega.

At least there was an anaesthetic... but my lip was cut and my tongue. the next day I woke up and my whole cheeks/jawline had bruises and my face was soooo swollen like a hamster with food stored in it's face. x_x

I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth out in 2 sessions. local anaesthetic and enough nitrous to be real loopy but not fall asleep. Oh, and headphones on blasting DJ Screw but deliberately not so loud that I couldn't hear the oral surgeon if he tried to tell me something. I did need a nap afterwards though.

Man... I was so high that I even thought it was SO COOL to hear their whole discussion when one of my teeth cracked apart and they had to pull it out in several pieces. In retrospect that should have been pretty terrifying.

Recovery is easy. Stay iced nonstop the first day so it doesn't swell. And then just keep popping tylenol regularly. They gave me vicodin but the crash off that shit wasn't worth it for the tiny bit stronger it hit me than just a couple extra strength tylenol so I switched fast.

This is exactly my experience. The recovery wasn't that bad either just take tons of codeine.

Yeah, recovery wasn't too bad..the painkillers made the procedure worth it, but it was pretty sick using that little squirt gun to get all the saltine cracker crumbs out of the new holes in my mouth. And finding stitches in my teeth for the next week. And not being able to smoke anything.

On second thought, recovery sucked.

taking out your wisdom teeth is not bad at all. just three shots in the gum and its time to go dumb. I was eating hamburgers two days later.

on that note, who here has done whipits? I've haven't done that shit in hella days but honestly, its one of the best highs if you do it right. just makes you retarded though eventually.

My first wisdom tooth came through impacted underneath my other teeth, I first found out about it when I went to brush my teeth and ended up on the floor, unable to talk from the pain, my parents found me there and rushed me to an emergency dentist, I only had local anaesthetic and I had to lie there as he tried everything he could to get the bastard out, he even braced his leg up on the table and pulled with his whole body at one point. I'm still not sure how he got it out. I could barely eat for a week and I was bleeding for ages.

So I went out to Canada last night with some of my friends. They are all single, I have a girlfriend (you may remember my last posts regarding her/me, as we got back together.)

We went to some clubs, I met a girl, spent the night at the club talking to her and kissing her all night

I knew what I was doing but I guess, I didn't really care..

Point is, she wants to see me again. I find her attractive and she was telling me all night how good looking I am. Invited me to a party tonight, but I'm not going to that. Texted me later after they had gone back to the States telling me how attractive I am and that I should call her. So yes, I'm intrigued.

Here comes the problem: Were she to be some random girl that isn't from Michigan or from this area it would not matter, but she lives about 5mins from me here and frequents Ann Arbor because a lot of her friends live/go to school there.

She also knows some people that I know, some of which know the girlfriend, although not too well.

So, have I fucked up a lot? I think if I tell my girlfriend what happened she would understand, but if I do that I cannot have anything to do with this girl, which I guess may be what I have to do. And I guess I cannot tell this girl something along the lines of "I think you're really cool, but I'm currently in a relationship. But she leaves in August." That's just fucking stupid, right?

I don't know what to dotear.gif

if it was a one-time thing, you have the option of not tellign your girlfriend and dismissing the whole night as a booze-fueled lovefest, never to happen again.

if you find yourself to be thinking more serious thoughts about the other girl, then you should reassess your relationship with your girlfriend.

staying in the relationship AND keeping in touch with the other girl IS NOT AN OPTION.

While still being in my relationship, is an option for me to talk to this girl and find out more about her? See if what I felt was just a drunk state or she actually is into me and I am into her? See if there's anything serious to come out of this?

And another thing, how would this new girl feel if I were to tell her that I am currently in a relationship but may want something else?

you can't stay with one person but send out feelers for another relationship, it isn't fair. If you're interested in seeing someone else at all, it says something about your relationship.

as for telling the other girl, if I were her I'd think you were a shithead and not talk to you any more if you were telling me to wait for you to leisurely finish with one girl and move on to me. It doesn't say much about your levels of fidelity.

Knucks, dump your current girlfriend.

Let's be honest here. You think your girlfriend wouldn't mind that you kissed another girl all night. Either you are rationalizing or you have a girlfriend of questionable character. Sure, she might not mind you kissing other girls all night, perhaps because at the same time, she's kissing other guys.

And even if you're wrong, even if she would mind and you are just rationalizing, your relationship is dead. It takes two for a relationship, and even if she's 100% in, you're not. You're scoping out other girls. You aren't happy with your current girlfriend, so move on. Date other girls and find someone that you can be happy with and not feel the urge to "upgrade" when some random girl shows interest in you.

Let's be honest here. You think your girlfriend wouldn't mind that you kissed another girl all night. Either you are rationalizing or you have a girlfriend of questionable character. Sure, she might not mind you kissing other girls all night, perhaps because at the same time, she's kissing other guys.

And even if you're wrong, even if she would mind and you are just rationalizing, your relationship is dead. It takes two for a relationship, and even if she's 100% in, you're not. You're scoping out other girls. You aren't happy with your current girlfriend, so move on. Date other girls and find someone that you can be happy with and not feel the urge to "upgrade" when some random girl shows interest in you.

true

if you're not 100%, what's the point of even being in a relationship?

please dump her, for her sake. if you love/d her at all this is the most respectful and fair thing to do even if it hurts her.

this is all true.

If you enjoyed time with another girl and were considering checking her out as a potential future mate or w/e there are clearly problems with your current relationship. You dont sound as if you were exactly consumed with guilt over the encounter, more just worried your girl would find out.

Break it off, and then go after the other girl if you still want to (although I'd give it some time, because she might be weirded out if she dares you IMMEDIATELY after you dumped someone)

I feel like a piece of shit because of this.

I do love her and care about her, but I guess it just isn't where it used to be. We broke up back in December because I felt I needed to see who else was out there and be single for a while. We stayed friends and didn't actually have a clean break as we continued seeing each other and have hooked up, up until early May when we got back together. We were hesitant (well, she more than I) about getting back into a serious relationship only to break it off when she leaves for Florida in early August.

Maybe she was right from the get-go and getting back together was a bad idea..

Not true at all, I know she would mind. I know I would mind if she was kissing other guys. I know it's like I'm trying to rationalize it, I really don't want to be. I know what I did was out of line, but yet I still went through with it. If I truly was happy I wouldn't have done it, but yet I can't fathom the idea of sitting her down and having a heart to heart talk about this

So I went out to Canada last night with some of my friends. They are all single, I have a girlfriend (you may remember my last posts regarding her/me, as we got back together.)

We went to some clubs, I met a girl, spent the night at the club talking to her and kissing her all night

I knew what I was doing but I guess, I didn't really care..

Point is, she wants to see me again. I find her attractive and she was telling me all night how good looking I am. Invited me to a party tonight, but I'm not going to that. Texted me later after they had gone back to the States telling me how attractive I am and that I should call her. So yes, I'm intrigued.

Here comes the problem: Were she to be some random girl that isn't from Michigan or from this area it would not matter, but she lives about 5mins from me here and frequents Ann Arbor because a lot of her friends live/go to school there.

She also knows some people that I know, some of which know the girlfriend, although not too well.

So, have I fucked up a lot? I think if I tell my girlfriend what happened she would understand, but if I do that I cannot have anything to do with this girl, which I guess may be what I have to do. And I guess I cannot tell this girl something along the lines of "I think you're really cool, but I'm currently in a relationship. But she leaves in August." That's just fucking stupid, right?

I don't know what to dotear.gif

This is going to sound harsh and I don't really care...

It's easy. Break up with your girlfriend. You've ruined the relationship, anyway. You're probably both too young to be honest people. No offense.

You wouldn't have schlepped up to a nightclub with a group of singles if you had no intention of doing this beforehand.

If you feel she's worth enough to call your girlfriend, then she's worth enough to spare her from the utter humiliation that you've inflicted upon her behind her back. Do her a favor and break it off before some girl who barely knows her starts talking shit behind her back because you inevitably fucked around on her.

Cheating is for fags. It's easy to have fun with a person and keep them fully aware of the casual nature of the relationship. That way they don't have to invest time and trust into something that will eventually fizzle out and die a long, lonely death. What would 007 do? He sure as fuck wouldn't tell this girl she's the only one and then suck face with some easy game at a nightclub. No, James would let the girl know what's going down so she doesn't expect anything else.

Don't be a fucking coward. Man-up and admit to yourself that you lacked character in this relationship. Also, please don't tell her what you've done. It will only hurt her. Break it off and move on. Also, leave her alone after you do it.

if it was a one-time thing, you have the option of not tellign your girlfriend and dismissing the whole night as a booze-fueled lovefest, never to happen again.

you shattered my dreams of marrying you, you are not a nice person.