superconfessional

god i hate this whole AP exam bullshit. i wanna go firebomb the Collegeboard building (its on the upper east side somewhere... i've walked by it), but like Skynet in Terminator, it's self-aware, and it can't be stopped.

there is no way i'm going to get above a 3 on this exam. god i hate you AP Govnerment.

The bevy of APs and IBs that I took wound up helping me get out of one (count that—one) of my requirements for school. I'd like to say that high school is bullshit, which it is, but it's hard to ignore the fact that everyone's an over-achiever and that AP and IB shit is necessary to make yourself stand out. Just like everyone else.

Superconfessional: I was accused of cheating on my Math HL IA and was not allowed to take the HL test. I was one of a handful of kids who actually passed the practice tests, so my school managed to screw over one of the few people who would've passed the gauntlet. But, like I said, high school is over and done with. You'll make it jeepster. And if all else fails, get an Asian kid to do it for you.

The bevy of APs and IBs that I took wound up helping me get out of one (count that—one) of my requirements for school. I'd like to say that high school is bullshit, which it is, but it's hard to ignore the fact that everyone's an over-achiever and that AP and IB shit is necessary to make yourself stand out. Just like everyone else.

Superconfessional: I was accused of cheating on my Math HL IA and was not allowed to take the HL test. I was one of a handful of kids who actually passed the practice tests, so my school managed to screw over one of the few people who would've passed the gauntlet. But, like I said, high school is over and done with. You'll make it jeepster. And if all else fails, get an Asian kid to do it for you.

aha

yes, it's bullshit. but i never imagined i'd get higher than a 3, especially with a C or C+ in the class for most of the year, not studying much until now, and really, i never expected to place out of any classes next year in school. i'm already in college and this is sorta the last flaming hoop i have to jump through before graduation. also i just can't fail school - that's a big one.

god i hate this whole AP exam bullshit. i wanna go firebomb the Collegeboard building (its on the upper east side somewhere... i've walked by it), but like Skynet in Terminator, it's self-aware, and it can't be stopped.

there is no way i'm going to get above a 3 on this exam. god i hate you AP Govnerment.

If it makes you feel any better, I failed every AP exam I took in high school (count it… five of them).

If it makes you feel any better, I failed every AP exam I took in high school (count it… five of them).

yeah, i won't be too bummed if i fail. but $87 for one test is bullshit...

also:

Y U NOE FACEBOK CHTT WIF ME SIDRO?

I FACEBOK CHAT U

REAL CHEAP

40 DORRA.

i was in the hospital with my friend last night. she had a miscarriage, i asked to see the fetus...it was about the size of my palm, but we couldn't tell the sex.

and i stole hospital food.

i took the a.p spanish test in high school, but a few days before we took the test my teacher showed us that movie (southpark just parodied it) where the teacher showed the cholo kids calculus, and they pass the a.p test.

my teacher fuckin sucked, i mean one of the worst teachers i ever had, but i do think that in her head she was that guy in the movie. which is stupid cause my class was for native spanish speakers, but the a.p test is written for people that learned spanish later in life, so i think we all passed cause if you didnt you had to have been a 'tard.

but yeah even then $80 for a test i didnt want to take was kinda steep.

U SPLET GUVURNMINT RAWNG

but srsly.. The AP Spanish test this year is absurd. There are no longer cute dibujos/comics to narrate as the vocalized portion of the test. Instead, they have "informal presentations" which are "simulated conversations" in which you have to talk to a RECORDING at 20 second intervals. What the hell am I going to say for 20 seconds in response to "Hola!"? Then there's the formal oral presentation.. you have 2 minutes to prepare a presentation based on 3 sources of information, 2 written and 1 recorded.. only two minutes. Then you have another TWO WHOLE MINUTES to present your thesis and arguments, citing the provided resources. That's basically the same thing as the written portion, which is a 200 word essay in 40 minutes.. Except you only have 1/20th of the time to do it, and it's all oral.

I suck at oral. (next level wordplay/irony)

EDIT: FUCK YOU Ahlvahroe! It's because of native speakers who take the AP test that collegeboard had to make the test absurdly difficult for nonativos.. That's like if I were to take and destroy an ESL test. :<

Usually you have to pass the AP test to get college credit. However, passing the class gives you more credit than a normal class so it gives you a nice bump in your GPA. Atleast thats how it was when I was in highschool...which was only 5 years ago.

It's funny that sufu has become such a part of my life that I can't really actually use it for proper confessions anymore.

Say fuck it and just say some shit.

Confessions aren't meaningful unless someone you know might read it.

i have confession

friend i have has had a boyfriend for a while now but hasnt told me. and it fucking annoys me that after such a long time knowing her, she doesnt trust me enough yet to tell me

sigh la

Crying Diamonds. he butchers respectable brands and his hair makes me think of an aging magician or one of those dungeon & dragons LARP afficionados.

i told him he should kill himself the second time around. the first time i just said, "you ruin completely respectable brands and you have very little concept of how to dress yourself. also, cut your hair, it's on some penn & teller level of lameness" or something along those lines.

The Fashion Spot kind of drives me insane. No one suggest to anyone else how to improve their style, unless they directly outright ask for help.

I think i like this girl even though i probably should just leave it alone. She's leaving for the summer this week. She's really hard to read though it seems she's into me as well. I also feel weird about graduating this weekend and possibly not getting into grad school which would make me have to probably teach in the area. Which would in turn make me feel weird about all of my friends in the area being in college still. I'm dumb. At least i have a pair of shoes in the mail that should come this week.

i woke up at my friends house after i passed out from alcohol poisoning. i go outside and i notice these green stains. sniffed it and realized it was barf. i wore these jeans for 2 more weeks because i wanted to achieve more fades.

P4180027.jpg

P4190028.jpg

i just posted the after pics on the samurai and evolution thread. but for you lazy bastards ill post em. and yea i guess it was worth it. i really enjoyed rubbing my barf area on everyone

afterpics

P4260035.jpg

P4260036.jpg

Heres a few things i noticed.

1. The tight ass shorty in the pink shorts.

2. Mad asians.

3. OH GOD WHO IS THAT TROLL ON THE TOP RIGHT UNDER THE CLOCK!?!?!

4. The tight ass shorty in the pink shorts.

i woke up at my friends house after i passed out from alcohol poisoning. i go outside and i notice these green stains. sniffed it and realized it was barf. i wore these jeans for 2 more weeks because i wanted to achieve more fades.

This is completely unacceptable. You're a disgusting human being.