superconfessional

I don't know why I ever told this girl I want to go out with her.

I'm not really interested or attracted to her anymore... and she seems to be falling head over heels for me. What a fucking mess I just put myself in.

I think the only reason I did start going out with her, was to prove myself that I could get her...and now that I did..who gives a fuck. She's hardcore clingly and on my nuts.

I'm not really interested or attracted to her anymore... and she seems to be falling head over heels for me. What a fucking mess I just put myself in.

I think the only reason I did start going out with her, was to prove myself that I could get her...and now that I did..who gives a fuck. She's hardcore clingly and on my nuts.

how can you make this post without pix?

i just had a job interview, and i think it went really well. so everyone pray to your gods that i get this, cause there is nothing sadder than a superfuturian without money.

i just had a job interview, and i think it went really well. so everyone pray to your gods that i get this, cause there is nothing sadder than a superfuturian without money.

it shouldnt exist but thats the fuckin truth

edit : in the first-world, of course

terrible advice. love is like a tango, she advance you retreat, you advance she retreats

becoming clingy and needy. bitches hate that

Meh, if he keeps it up long enough, and she really is super clingy, she'll get sick of it as well. But your way is probably better.

ask her to wear nothing but cowboy boots and nipple tassels when you are going to have sexy time. then ask her to make the tassels spin around and around. hopefully she will be wierded out by this and leave you alone.

or she might just be into it and get all kinky on your ass

GIDDY-UP

The world revolves arond Seinfeld.

During Thanksgiving dinner my uncle was talking about the soup nazi. And what episode do they play later that night on TV? Of course, the soup nazi episode.

they used to play the simpsons back to back on 5:30 and 6 on different channels

one day when i was younger on the way home from school i said to my brother "i haven't seen the hurricane episode in a long time"

...you know where this is going

it was really, really weird