superconfessional

Nah, shes just lazy and discovered text messanging.

the solution is simple.

I did this with my brother: One day, walk into the room they're in, casually sit down, and only refer to them as "fat ass."

I know it sounds mean, but it worked. My brother got so fed up with my insults about his weight gain that he started running and excercising. After a couple weeks, change was plainly visible and it all worked out.

See alot of fat people really don't see themselves as all that fat. You gotta force them to reckon with it.

Girl i like is going to SB this weekend, and shes been gone the last 2 weekends which sucks...ive liked her for a few weeks now since we started hanging out a lot and going to parties. People can tell we kinda have a thing, and I want to escalate it to a real relationship but shes said she doesn't want to be in a relation with someone from her tower (dorm towers), but she does want a relationship...

It really sucks because I want to move in and tell her how I feel but I'm scared even though I shouldn't be and IT SUCKS AHH

im saddened by TGs anti cmf tee.

i think i told my girlfriend i love her when i was drunk.

once, when i was on coke, i wrote a long letter to a SF member, telling her i wish i could be her man... and id drop everything to do it... but never sent it.

Girl i like is going to SB this weekend, and shes been gone the last 2 weekends which sucks...ive liked her for a few weeks now since we started hanging out a lot and going to parties. People can tell we kinda have a thing, and I want to escalate it to a real relationship but shes said she doesn't want to be in a relation with someone from her tower (dorm towers), but she does want a relationship...

It really sucks because I want to move in and tell her how I feel but I'm scared even though I shouldn't be and IT SUCKS AHH

Dude, I hate to be the one to break it to you, but she's already got you strapped in for a one-way ride out to friend zone.

You ought to step it up quick and with a bit more effort if you're gonna get what you want.

man sb at that? you know how many othre good lookin guys shell meet and they are all aggressive that wont take no for an answer. shell be going to all the block parties.hope she dont get ruffied and taken advantage of like naturaljax,but hey..that place is a party town.whne shes out doin her thang partyin havin a good time at other guys dorm room..the last thing on her mind is that dude from back home that didnt tell her shit about anything..so why would she .

ps. continue the discussion here

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=38646

Dude, I hate to be the one to break it to you, but she's already got you strapped in for a one-way ride out to friend zone.

You ought to step it up quick and with a bit more effort if you're gonna get what you want.

I met the most amazing girl today, we had great conversation, etc. then at some point in the conversation she asked me how old i am. i told her 17, she responded with "oh... you look older blah blah blah i'm 19"

the conversation still went quite well but i feel like i'm already in damage control mode just because of how young i am.

so basically i fucking hate that i'm 1-2 years younger than almost everybody i'm at school with, and am genuinely considering to repeat the first year at a different school just to get rid of that problem.